I hate all these out of state transplants!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

conditionzero

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Neither I nor my mom were born here, but we were both raised here. Are you trying to say I'm not a native Okie?
I was responding to a question raised by WoodsCraft.

However, yes, by definition you are not a native Oklahoman. I have lived here 3 times before, I moved my family back when we had two littles. Two of them are born here, two of them are not. But they will all only ever know Oklahoma.

Well... that is if I do a good job raising them. They might say F U DAD OKIES SUCK IM MOVING TO NEW YORK TO BE IN THEATER.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It’s the fact that it’s not the greatest of individuals that are moving to OK. It’s the trash that are looking for “cheap” housing and “medical” marijuana. So to answer your question it’s not just that it’s someone from Texas it’s that it was some trash from Texas that recently moved here….as if we didn’t have enough trash as is lol.
Don't leave out the ones that move here for legal sex with 16-year-old girls.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a different philosophy than most. I say if you’re a RED US citizen, non-criminal and you don’t sleep in a tent and **** on sidewalks you belong in Oklahoma or any other RED state. If you’re BLUE, don’t let the door hit ya. I truly believe that RED and BLUE should stick together. I absolutely despise liberals!

queenjohnson1791

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
No ma'am I do not have a cancel culture mentality and for that matter I do not have a problem with the local or state government. Did you try taking your own advise before bailing and running some where else ?

I was a voting Republican in Oklahoma when a republican couldn't run for city dog catcher and lived through the shift from a Democrat controled state to the current Republican controlled state.
Pardon me Sir for making assumptions. Could you imagine you and your family being dropped in one of the most crime ridden areas of Tulsa that you can imagine, amplify that by 5 fold, that is the way it was 10 years ago, and according to your logic I was doomed to live there because it was my birth place? I am entitled to LIFE, LIBERTY AND THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS! the same as anyone else. And yes I took my own advice, I did not align with my local government or people for the most part, so I found a place I align with. I love Oklahoma it is beautiful, and for the most part the people are very friendly and welcoming and you just got more red votes. I am happy to call Oklahoma my home. Bottom line I am American and will stand shoulder to shoulder with any of you to defend this land, and our American way of life!

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Recent posts in this thread brought to mind a Twain quote.
1690819211866.jpeg

conditionzero

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pardon me Sir for making assumptions. Could you imagine you and your family being dropped in one of the most crime ridden areas of Tulsa that you can imagine, amplify that by 5 fold, that is the way it was 10 years ago, and according to your logic I was doomed to live there because it was my birth place? I am entitled to LIFE, LIBERTY AND THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS! the same as anyone else. And yes I took my own advice, I did not align with my local government or people for the most part, so I found a place I align with. I love Oklahoma it is beautiful, and for the most part the people are very friendly and welcoming and you just got more red votes. I am happy to call Oklahoma my home. Bottom line I am American and will stand shoulder to shoulder with any of you to defend this land, and our American way of life!
Don't worry, most of us are glad to have ya. Except for all the libs on r/oklahoma, they are all pissed that another conservative moved here 🤣

Old Noob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nothing personal at all , you're plenty likable but I really don't want my state changing anymore. Too much is changing and not in a good way .

Being a Native Oregonian you should more than understand from seeing it there , people flooding in property values skyrocketed , crime and everything else followed the new comers in to the state you just left.

How should natives of the state here feel seeing the flood of new comers ??
Hey, I get it. Growing up in Oregon I do truly understand. We all used to say the same thing about Californian's. Yes, I was born and raised in Oregon and just moved from there. But have also lived in Missouri, Texas, North Dakota, Nebraska in the past. I have learned that it does not matter what state people are from. People are people, some lean left, some lean right and some are in the middle. I use to be a middle guy but as I got older and after big O got elected I went far right.
I have many reasons I moved here but changing things was not one of them.
I don't want it to change here any more than you do.
Far as real-state goes, it is a national thing. All land has shot up in value. Just like everything lately. It's not just a OK. thing

Latest posts

Top Bottom