I hate CFLs.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didnt even wait for the old ones to die, the savings in Electricity negates the loss of a working bulb that only cost $1

It isn't the waste of throwing the incandacent bulb away that is why I am waiting. It is the couple hundred dollars to go buy new LED bulbs for every socket in the house. Many who don't get more than an hour or two use in a month.
The way I do math that would take a good bit of time for the "savings" to come out.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
True...
But these bulbs are down to a couple bucks each. So unless u have 100 bulbs to replace, your not going to spend "hundreds". I have about 40 bulbs in my casa I think. All were replaced when bulbs cost closer to $10 each.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've just started picking up the cheap utilitech led bulbs everyone I'm in lowes. Like $12 for a 6 pack. I've had a few of the high dollar Cree led bulbs go tits up on me. Think those bulbs were like $8-9 a piece.

Kyle78

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been switched over to LEDS for about a year now. I've saved about 20% per month once I switched. I've also installed a NEST thermostat.

Latest posts

Top Bottom