I hate nights like this......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

penismightier

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mind running 10000mph...... can't stop thinking about everything that must be done this week..... and it's 12:40am (ET). No matter how hard I try can't seem to relax and fall asleep....

SiGArmed

Deplorable
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I feel ya. Seems like I get done thinking about one thing, and I move on to another.

Really sucks cuz my girl and I are having problems plus Im having my own problems.

So much to think about, so little you can do about it all.

Bleh.

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If it makes you feel any better I've been waking up between 0300 and 0430 every night for the last 2 weeks and tossing and turning until time for work. Not sure why it began but it's annoying as hell. Woke up 0330 on the dot this time and my joints are achy as hell.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm with ya guys ... died dead away during the 10 o'clock news last night ... been up for a couple of hours now.

Doesn't bug me like it used to. But then again, I don't have a job to go to in the morning either.

I have tried everything up to human sacrifice ... GC kinda frowned on that so here I sit ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom