I hate nights like this......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CamaroMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Penis and I have weekends off work now. We can have a party at my Hotel :P

:spitlaugh Now thats dirty!

I'm about sick of only getting 3 hours of crappy sleep per night....

Me too, It's been happening to me for over a year. Sometimes I can sleep 4-6hours tops but I'll wake up a few times and go back to sleep before I get there. Really its been happening for years, like 5+ but not as often. The last year though its everynight.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well crap, come down, Penis and I have weekends off work now. We'll be able to meet up with you two for lunch! I will definitely get a hold of you in November! We can have a party at my Hotel :P

Three to one ... I dunno ... what's that song?? Oh yeah ...

I'm as Good Once as I Ever Was

:sunbath:

:pms2::pms2::pms2:

PM me ... just exactly where in "NE Oklahoma" are you?? lol

BluRaySS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This sounds like my every night.

+1 I have found Patron to work for a good night sleep, but then I want to stay up all night drinkin and BS'in.

Can't remember if I posted this for ya before. There is now an all natural product called "Midnite", THE STUFF IS AMAZING!!!! You don't have a choice but to sleep in about 20 minutes, and no hangover!!!! Incredible! Walgreens and walmart

penismightier

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's become better the last few days. I guess it was just stress induced. Everything is winding down and will be on my way home Wednesday night. Can't wait to sleep in my own bed!!!!!!

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
First focus on sleep hygiene. Keep a consistent bedtime. Don't consume any caffeine after noon. Don't do any strenuous exercise for an hour or two before bedtime. Don't read or do work in bed. Have a pre-bedtime ritual of some kind (read for half an hour or something).

Drugs can help, but they just support proper sleep hygiene. They don't replace it.

EDITED TO ADD:

penismightier said:
It's become better the last few days. I guess it was just stress induced. Everything is winding down and will be on my way home Wednesday night. Can't wait to sleep in my own bed!!!!!!

Ahhhhh if it's just a temporary stress-based thing then that's normal.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Is this a JBT thing?? You sound just like GC ... He likes to travel but whines from the time we leave til the time we get home about missing his bed.

Last time he went to Burns Flat to teach that was all I heard about every night when he called ... Not oh I miss you honey ... NNNNOOOOOO ... OMG I wish I could sleep in my own bed ... :grumble:

penismightier

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
First focus on sleep hygiene. Keep a consistent bedtime. Don't consume any caffeine after noon. Don't do any strenuous exercise for an hour or two before bedtime. Don't read or do work in bed. Have a pre-bedtime ritual of some kind (read for half an hour or something).

Ahhhhh if it's just a temporary stress-based thing then that's normal.

Well, it is a temporary stress thing, but I'm not helping it by working out a few hours before I go to bed. I supposed I should do that kind of thing in the morning?

Is this a JBT thing?? You sound just like GC ... He likes to travel but whines from the time we leave til the time we get home about missing his bed.

Last time he went to Burns Flat to teach that was all I heard about every night when he called ... Not oh I miss you honey ... NNNNOOOOOO ... OMG I wish I could sleep in my own bed ... :grumble:

Yeah I'm wrapping up a 12 week training program in Georgia. I had to split the training and come home when my boy had his surgery. Just now done with the second half. It's been a long 7 weeks.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, it is a temporary stress thing, but I'm not helping it by working out a few hours before I go to bed. I supposed I should do that kind of thing in the morning?

Yeah I'm wrapping up a 12 week training program in Georgia. I had to split the training and come home when my boy had his surgery. Just now done with the second half. It's been a long 7 weeks.

It's bad enough to have to be gone that long but to have to split it too? YIKES ... I bet you WILL be glad to get home.

Hope everything is going okay after the surgery. It is always stressful when the kiddos aren't feeling good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom