I have had enough of today.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
It wasn't THAT bad, like cznick said, Everything I tried to do today got fudged up.

For that matter since Thursday. Life's a *****, and this too shall pass.

It could be alot worse, I ALWAYS know that.

My last few nights at work have been pretty hard to stomach...

I've taken to getting drunk every single morning at 6AM when I get off work, just so's I can sleep and get up to do it all over again.

I need some range-time.

But my AR is broked. :(

On the bright side, at least I can afford good Scotch, and don't have to rely on T-bird or Kentucky Deluxe. <sigh> Glenlivet and Glenfiddich are my two new best friends EVAR.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My last few nights at work have been pretty hard to stomach...

I've taken to getting drunk every single morning at 6AM when I get off work, just so's I can sleep and get up to do it all over again.

I need some range-time.

But my AR is broked. :(

On the bright side, at least I can afford good Scotch, and don't have to rely on T-bird or Kentucky Deluxe. <sigh> Glenlivet and Glenfiddich are my two new best friends EVAR.

Hang in there Brother, we apprecaite what you do. Thank You.

okwarren

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not yet. I keep getting my jimmies rustled by recruiters who don't have a clue what they're talking about. One time I was rudely interrupted from beauty sleep when I got a call from a recruiter. She asked me to tell her about my dream job. I was quite close to losing my nerve and hanging up on her right there. But I decided to give her a nonsensical answer in response to a nonsensical question.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not yet. I keep getting my jimmies rustled by recruiters who don't have a clue what they're talking about. One time I was rudely interrupted from beauty sleep when I got a call from a recruiter. She asked me to tell her about my dream job. I was quite close to losing my nerve and hanging up on her right there. But I decided to give her a nonsensical answer in response to a nonsensical question.

LOL right? WTF kind of question is that?

okwarren

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's one of those open ended questions that don't have a straight answer, they're more designed for psych profiling. It goes along with things like "What's your biggest weakness?" "Tell me a bit about yourself." "Where do you see yourself in 5 years?"

Latest posts

Top Bottom