I have to ask!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
If my response has met your threshold of jackassery, or any body elses for that matter, may i suggest you have set the bar a little low. It seems you are no less taken aback by my answer than i was to your hypothetical. The op asked a pretty specific, no b.s. question and any one who would dared to answer should have considered your possible scenario. It did not occur to me that given the range of experience that we have on this forum some body would publicly stand and be counted without doing so. It would seem i was mistaken.
I guess my question to you would be: Is your person in the hypothetical somebody who should have a firearm in the first place? Is this an individual who would be barred from firearm ownership on the basis of their mental state or capacity? What would their honest answer to question 11f on the 4473 be? If they are legal, then they are legal and deserve to same protections as you ( presumably ) and I.

I think you've shared with me most of what I was wondering.

Thanks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom