I just got off the phone with my bud in Washington State

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What's the point of having all that red tape, just have BLM hollar thru the bullhorn 'who wants the democrats', listen for ANY ayes, then put a check mark in the democrat column and call it done.

He said he thinks it is required for both primary and general.

Check THIS out.
https://ballotpedia.org/Voting_in_Washington

Automatic registration
Washington automatically registers eligible individuals to vote through the Department of Motor Vehicles, health benefit exchange, and other state agencies approved by the governor.

Same-day registration
Washington allows same-day voter registration.

Residency requirements
Washington law requires 30 days of residency in the state before a person may vote.

Verification of citizenship
See also: Laws permitting noncitizens to vote in the United States
Washington does not require proof of citizenship for voter registration.

According to the above, illegals can vote.

For individuals convicted of a felony in a federal court or any state court other than a Washington state court, the right to vote is restored as long as the person is no longer incarcerated.

Voting rights for convicted felons vary from state to state. In the majority of states, convicted felons cannot vote while they are incarcerated but may regain the right to vote upon release from prison or at some point thereafter.

golddigger14s

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The cost of living out here is so much lower. Even though minimum wage is double there, I don't see how people can afford to live there without working 80 hours a week. I still have a house in Olympia, which if I sold it would just about pay for my house out here. The wife is from that area and doesn't want me to sell it. The gun laws have gone off the rails too. A Ruger 10/22 is now lumped into the "Assault weapon" category. You have to take a class and pay a $25 fee for ANY semi-auto rifle. It's insane.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The cost of living out here is so much lower. Even though minimum wage is double there, I don't see how people can afford to live there without working 80 hours a week. I still have a house in Olympia, which if I sold it would just about pay for my house out here. The wife is from that area and doesn't want me to sell it. The gun laws have gone off the rails too. A Ruger 10/22 is now lumped into the "Assault weapon" category. You have to take a class and pay a $25 fee for ANY semi-auto rifle. It's insane.

Crazy liberals. They can screw $H!t up.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you have an hour, it wouldn't be wasted watching this video if you want to understand just how far down the rabbit hole they are, and how bad it could get for any place that isn't vigilant.

I liken it to someone who lives in filth. The first time you come home to find that the family pet pees and poops on the carpet, it's an assault on the senses. If you don't train the pet that this isn't acceptable, you'll come home to the same horrible smell every day. But something odd will happen. Every time you come through that door, the smell will be a little less of an assault. After a few dozen times, you may decide that cleaning and sanitizing the spots isn't a priority. After all, you're tired from a long day. And by the 100th or 200th time, it will just be "normal".

I've walked into homes where there are a dozen piles of excrement in the front room alone. The stench of urine is so bad your eyes literally water immediately. Yet the occupants are sitting there like it's no different than the air outside. I've also walked into homes where you have to clear a path in order to navigate from one room to the next and need a respirator to breathe. That's called Stage 5 Hoarding. Oddly enough, pet feces comes into play at just Stage 2.

Seattle is currently a Stage 3 Hoarding city. Anyone living there who's not in a state of perpetual disgust, is on a certain level, mentally impaired. An adult in the room would walk straight into the mayor's office, drag her out by the ear and force her to deal with the reality of her inactions on a deep, personal level.

If you think liberalism is the way, the video above is your sign. It's not what you think it is. Not even remotely. :(

https://www.therecoveryvillage.com/mental-health/hoarding/related/levels-of-hoarding/

Last edited:

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've seen that before a few months ago.

I have also seen the dregs of humanity. I have seen walls move when the lights are turned on. I had a friend I absolutely refused to step inside his house for fear of getting something that would scare hell out of Penicillin.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He said he thinks it is required for both primary and general.

Check THIS out.
https://ballotpedia.org/Voting_in_Washington

Automatic registration
Washington automatically registers eligible individuals to vote through the Department of Motor Vehicles, health benefit exchange, and other state agencies approved by the governor.

Same-day registration
Washington allows same-day voter registration.

Residency requirements
Washington law requires 30 days of residency in the state before a person may vote.

Verification of citizenship
See also: Laws permitting noncitizens to vote in the United States
Washington does not require proof of citizenship for voter registration.

According to the above, illegals can vote.

For individuals convicted of a felony in a federal court or any state court other than a Washington state court, the right to vote is restored as long as the person is no longer incarcerated.

Voting rights for convicted felons vary from state to state. In the majority of states, convicted felons cannot vote while they are incarcerated but may regain the right to vote upon release from prison or at some point thereafter.
I wonder if we will loose the battle ground states due to this fraud mail in voting. I watched a video were they did a study and did a test run. They mailed in a 100 trial ballots and then the next week mailed a second 100 ballots. They ended up getting misplaced for a day or two. Then like 3 or 4 out of each hundred was lost. If it was honest and 3 or 4 percent is lost that could have huge effects in it self. We know there is nothing honest in blue states. This stinks to high heaven if people don’t think there will be shenanigans going on

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you have an hour, it wouldn't be wasted watching this video if you want to understand just how far down the rabbit hole they are, and how bad it could get for any place that isn't vigilant.

I liken it to someone who lives in filth. The first time you come home to find that the family pet pees and poops on the carpet, it's an assault on the senses. If you don't train the pet that this isn't acceptable, you'll come home to the same horrible smell every day. But something odd will happen. Every time you come through that door, the smell will be a little less of an assault. After a few dozen times, you may decide that cleaning and sanitizing the spots isn't a priority. After all, you're tired from a long day. And by the 100th or 200th time, it will just be "normal".

I've walked into homes where there are a dozen piles of excrement in the front room alone. The stench of urine is so bad your eyes literally water immediately. Yet the occupants are sitting there like it's no different than the air outside. I've also walked into homes where you have to clear a path in order to navigate from one room to the next and need a respirator to breathe. That's called Stage 5 Hoarding. Oddly enough, pet feces comes into play at just Stage 2.

Seattle is currently a Stage 3 Hoarding city. Anyone living there who's not in a state of perpetual disgust, is on a certain level, mentally impaired. An adult in the room would walk straight into the mayor's office, drag her out by the ear and force her to deal with the reality of her inactions on a deep, personal level.

If you think liberalism is the way, the video above is your sign. It's not what you think it is. Not even remotely. :(

https://www.therecoveryvillage.com/mental-health/hoarding/related/levels-of-hoarding/

It's an infestation.

You don't build houses for or feed rats or cockroaches.

Unconscionable? Yes, it is, but it's likely the only real solution, hence, it will just get worse, and likely never get better.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The party declaration on the outer envelope is being overblown. This only applies to the party primaries, not the general election.

Washington State doesn't require individuals to declare a party when they register but both of the party primaries are "closed" primaries. The only way to make sure only declared republicans vote in the republican primary and dems in the dem is to have a declaration from the voter prior to the ballot being opened and counted. Both parties have agreed to the declarations. If the outside envelope wasn't marked, it would have to be opened first in order to determine party, potentially exposing the ballot to even more privacy concerns. Having it marked this way allows each parties ballots to be sorted and observed by poll watchers from the respective parties etc...

Voters have the option of dropping their mail in ballot directly into county drop boxes if they don't want it going through the mail.

Latest posts

Top Bottom