Flying the Quiet Skies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Being shy about being different is another kind of difference which some Americans find unavoidable...so I guess I'll just stay home.
Once again, those who cry the loudest after an incident are the same folks who whine about footing the bill yet want to be protected. The question of, "Why didn't we know?" always seems to come from those willing to doubt law enforcement efforts.

That bill that I gladly pay every two weeks for programs like this is money well spent, if you doubt that visit Jakarta and don't be shy about being different over there. Go ahead, book that trip, I dare you.

Duncandl

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The only thing I know about Jakarta is I won't ever be going back there again. As to getting it straight about TSA and whether or not they enforce laws...ok, keep reading those opinion pieces and stay at home in fear of those attempting to make our skies safer.

Duncandl

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Go back and read that first link, this is a story about a few officers wanking over what they feel is useless work. Pretty simple, there will always be those who whine about the tasks that they are assigned because they feel like they could be doing more important things. Maybe they don't know the whole story about why they have been tasked with surveillance, ever consider that aspect of the story?

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Or it may be that these are the ones that can't do anything else, and rather than risk EEOC, or other form of wrongful discharge claim, they are assigned functions that won't get in the way of the real work of the agency.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Go back and read that first link, this is a story about a few officers wanking over what they feel is useless work. Pretty simple, there will always be those who whine about the tasks that they are assigned because they feel like they could be doing more important things. Maybe they don't know the whole story about why they have been tasked with surveillance, ever consider that aspect of the story?

Seriously? You are condoning surveillance of U.S. Citizens Without Probable Cause and Without a Warrant?!!!

Your intelligence, your education, and your ideological motivation are all questionable.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Sir, your opinion differs from my own. Are you not a classical representative of the Millennial Generation? Are you not also a Frankfurt School Marxist with academic training in critical theory? Have you no shame, sir? Your opinion differs from my own! You've been found out, sir!"

Last edited:

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
TSA is nothing more than "security theater".
Well, not only that... some TSA inspectors also wind up with new cell-phones, laptops, and other free stuff. :D

FWIW, I'm thinkin' bomb-sniffing dogs to check passengers and carry-ons, along with armed Air Marshals (incognito) on every flight might be faster, cheaper, and more effective. Should certainly be more honest.

Just my :twocents: ... :drunk2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom