I Love Gunsmoke

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The ones used in the show?

Diamond Jim acted in a few of the episodes of Gunsmoke He was the young boy they used, He talked to me for about 30 minutes telling me about it. It was pretty cool. If you go in there ask him about it.
He also has some other Gunsmoke stuff in there like boots,hats,etc...

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Diamond Jim acted in a few of the episodes of Gunsmoke He was the young boy they used, He talked to me for about 30 minutes telling me about it. It was pretty cool. If you go in there ask him about it.
He also has some other Gunsmoke stuff in there like boots,hats,etc...

That is too cool! Any idea which episodes?

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Damn you, J.B.

Now there are tears on my cheeks.

As an official "old-fogey", I grew up watching all of those old westerns. While I have absolutely no proof for it, I think shows like Maverick led us to get away from the better shows to more "socially beneficial" viewing.

I'm so old we used to take our toy guns and holsters to school and have shoot-outs all the time in grade school. For someone who was as physically challenged as I was, I was the fastest draw on the playground. (Of course, in a small town with a population of 600 people at its peak, there wasn't that much competiion.)

Terry

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That is too cool! Any idea which episodes?
Not sure which ones he acted in, But he can tell you about them if he is in a talking mood, He was in a great mood the day I went in the store and told me several stories, He told me that he went to All of James Arness's birthday parties and even had some pictures in there of them together.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not sure which ones he acted in, But he can tell you about them if he is in a talking mood, He was in a great mood the day I went in the store and told me several stories, He told me that he went to All of James Arness's birthday parties and even had some pictures in there of them together.

I've never been in it, I guess I'm going to have to make a trip and check it out. Sounds really cool.

Latest posts

Top Bottom