I love old Chevy trucks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OlBrownTruck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I used to have a few '67 - '72 Chevy trucks. My favorite was a '67 4WD very similar to this.

e2eef7ead1f347eb0fbe1fd1033f57c1.jpg

This is the exact body style but not orange like mine was...

1677123282240.png

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's my project, Dad gave it to me years ago.

View attachment 351624

If it weren't for the fact that I've proven to myself time and time again that I'm really not that good of a mechanic, I would love to have an old squarebody 4x4 project. Alas, I've basically come to the realization that I'm kind of limited to general maintenance type mechanic work and not full on projects.

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If it weren't for the fact that I've proven to myself time and time again that I'm really not that good of a mechanic, I would love to have an old squarebody 4x4 project. Alas, I've basically come to the realization that I'm kind of limited to general maintenance type mechanic work and not full on projects.
We might be distant cousins because I’m not that good of a mechanic either. I bought a 1972 three door suburban several years to restore. After tearing it all down and putting it back together, I told myself that there is no way it will start. I turned the key, and it fired right up. I was really proud of myself! I then turned the key off and the motor just kept right on running.

Latest posts

Top Bottom