I sh*t you not

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The right to choose with whom we associate.

Woody

There is a big difference in choosing who you associate with and being forced to associate with others (for example, I do not believe anyone should be forced to do business with anyone else for any reason).

The problem is people aren't happy with that. Oh NO ... You have to "embrace" their lifestyle, often to the detriment of society as a whole. It does not seem to be in man's nature to just mind his own damned business. Nope, he has to mind everybody else's, too.

I have two simple rules I try to live my life by:

1. Don't pick on people. In today's world I believe that is called bullying. That means don't mistreat those who cannot defend themselves -- children, animals, old men ... And yes, much as it pains me to say it women ... Do what you can to help those who truly need it.
2. Don't try to force your beliefs on me and I will return the favor to you.

Well, okay ... 3 ...

3. Don't give ****, won't be no ****.

Wildbill6933

Marksman
Reaction score
Why all the hate and discord? Each of us is a child of God, made in his image. The Lord made and created each homosexual. He created their DNA, he gave them the chromosomes he chose.

He did this just as he created every child with a congenital issue. However, we choose who we feel sorry for, who is normal, who is defected.

So what if you must check a box, check the box or dont. Either way God loves you and so you should return that love.

operator742

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why all the hate and discord? Each of us is a child of God, made in his image. The Lord made and created each homosexual. He created their DNA, he gave them the chromosomes he chose.

He did this just as he created every child with a congenital issue. However, we choose who we feel sorry for, who is normal, who is defected.

So what if you must check a box, check the box or dont. Either way God loves you and so you should return that love.
God didn't create anyone to be a homosexual, he created all men to have free will, he gave us all the right to choose what we are in this life. He doesn't force his will or his way on anyone of us. And he loves everyone the same so much that he gave his only begotten son to die for our sins. BUT , God hates and abhors sin. And calling something a sin that the bible has already condemned isn't judging,anymore then seeing a apple tree full of apples is judging. The bible say that by their fruits you will know them. Matthew 7:16

Wildbill6933

Marksman
Reaction score
God didn't create anyone to be a homosexual, he created all men to have free will, he gave us all the right to choose what we are in this life. He doesn't force his will or his way on anyone of us. And he loves everyone the same so much that he gave his only begotten son to die for our sins. BUT , God hates and abhors sin. And calling something a sin that the bible has already condemned isn't judging,anymore then seeing a apple tree full of apples is judging. The bible say that by their fruits you will know them. Matthew 7:16

By the tone of your post it appears that you know God's divine plan. Laying with another man, on the surface, seems a sin, but delving a little deeper, a person with more or additional chromosomes, may not be a man.

Please remember that a penis is just a organ, having one or none or both does not in any way make not having one a man.

Every child is God's child, if God created a baby in the womb with more Y's than X's, he or she is still a child of God.

So in essence you, are judging a creation made by God. You are determining what is a sin and what is not.

Even when the Bible tells you something is a sin, it's the Lord's promise, that he alone, will stand in judgment.

Latest posts

Top Bottom