New Building Project: Need Concrete/Site Prep and Fencing Work

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you're in the dirt moving and/or concrete business, or the fencing business, and you're interested in giving a bid on some work near Ada, please let me know. We can pay in cash and we'll be ready to move on this as soon as I get everything lined up.

Concrete/Site Prep:

We're looking to add a metal barn to our property just outside Ada. I'm in the planning/organizing phase and I need an estimate for some concrete work. It'll require what I believe to be some minor site leveling and would include concrete pads for two sides, each measuring 12' x 25'. The center portion of the structure would be open with a gravel base.

I've attached a basic drawing with dimensions. If you're interested you might shoot me a quote to concrete the whole thing, too. I might be able to swing that...just not sure yet.

Fencing:

The fencing portion will be pretty minor. It entails relocating an existing chain link fence and double vehicle gate and adding new fencing plus one walk-thru gate to enclose the above building.

Thanks.

Shop Layout.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom