I tried rubbing dirt in it

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you feel the need to euthanize an animal for ANY reason, I have no problem with that. But if I see uou (or hear of you condoning) using "techniques" that are decidedly inhumane we are gonna have a problem.

Some of you guys have some real ******** ideas about what is acceptable with regard to disposing of animals. Needing to dispatch an animal is VERY DIFFERENT than using your "need" as an excuse to inflict pain on an animal. JHFC I hate people.

Decoligny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LoL

Yeah, blame it on the Dr.

I had a chunk about 2" x 4" x 1/2" deep, removed from my right arm. I have to look hard to find any scar. Dr done the removal in his office. Local anesthesia, I watched him do it. Told him if he messed up my trigger finger I wouldn't be happy.
During my EMT clinical we responded to a call where a guy had removed a piece of his leg about that size. He was messing with DIY home rocketry, and held the homemade plastic launch tube against his leg and started packing it with black powder using a plastic rod. Created enough static to spark. Cauterized the wound with the same blast that created it.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So we go visit son, DIL and grandkids in Lewisville after attending a funeral in Denton and burial in the Dallas National cemetery.
They have one of those tiny fluffy dogs whose breed escapes me at the moment.
Like a thousand dogs before him when greeting them, I wait until they are less excited to finally settle down and then present the back of my hand to let them sniff, and then pet them.
Worked like a charm for every dog previously.
This time, the little yapper just about took a chunk out of the back of my hand.

View attachment 474875
Had that been my dog that bit someone coming into my home with every one hugging and so on like has happened dozens of times before with this dog present, I would have immediately taken it outside and shot it or stomped it to death if in an area where shooting could cause a response from LEO.
But I just bled like a stuck hog and have been bleeding for two days now so as to not traumatize the grandkids.
I love dogs, but a biter is not to be tolerated.
“stomped it to death ”???
Really?
Were you the guy arrested for puppy stomping recently?

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tore 4 of the stitches working Sunday, bled pretty good.
I went ahead and pulled the stitches out last nite when I realized they were torn through the cut.
Went in this morning and they put some butterfly tape on it. Another week or so and it may be healed. Still has about a 1/8" or more seperation in the meat below the skin. No pics.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Careful with those dog-killing thoughts, you see what happened to Kristi Noem
You just killed your chances of running for POTUS or VP

Wouldn't be the first dog killed. Biters or livestock chasers don't last long around here.
Been chastized but really don't give a shat.
We love dogs, but only as long as they remain pets.

Latest posts

Top Bottom