I wanna know why

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1989outlaw

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wanna know why people are paying these crazy prices for ammo , maybe it aint none of my no never mind but you aint hurting nobody but yourself and me . Do you actually think you are making some kind of difference in the big picture . prices WILL NOT come down if you Pay these high prices . Now go off on me . Oh also I have 12300 rounds of .22 LR for sell mostly Wolf match 1$ a round . No seriously we gotta try and quit feeding the flippers or the price is gonna get stuck at these stupid prices and we are going to think it is normal.. Now go off I got really thin skin and I am sure somebody wants to hurt my feelers . Take care folks , be smart . B safe out there ..:twocents:

Dukester

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I agree. If people stopped paying the high prices then the sellers would have no choice but to lower them. 40 bucks for a box of 9mm is retarded.

rebel-son

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Part of it is because people did not buy enough before and many like to shoot and dont want to deplete their stash of shtf ammo. I have bought bulk whenever I could get the chance since I have had bad feelings since Obama was elected.

AllOut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ya a member here posted 1200 rounds of 9mm for .48 a round today
I offered to buy it all for .30 a round which is still a little higher than I can get it for at walmart.
He told me no thanks he could get at least .40 a round on Armslist !!!
We take that Chit to armslist then!!!!

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
The bad thing I see coming is the ammo shortages will lead me to pay higher prices because the weather is getting nice and my daughter is driving me crazy wanting some USSA range time. I bought 300 rounds of .40 in branson a few weekends ago. Just found another 1500 rounds of 22lr that was in my ammo can I forgot about. Found another 200 rounds of 5.56, so this should keep her busy for a few weekends.

1989outlaw

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is just so crazy that some one would have the balls to price ammo ay the prices I keep seeing now days AND that some one will pay that crazy price I reload a lot I Know what a round of ammo cost and I cant reload as cheap as a plant can produce new ammo . I guess I need some .22 LR dies so I can start loading me up a batch of that at a price a guy can stand ..

Latest posts

Top Bottom