Identify this track

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sesh

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree, but I wouldn't expect to see dewclaw tracks unless they sink down in the soil enough. These tracks are pretty shallow. Bout the only time I really notice dewclaws are if they are in loose soil or mud, animal was running, or has some significant heft to it. In the 4th picture, there is a small deer track beside it, and you don't see the dewclaw on it either. I tend to side with you on a shod horse as opposed to something rare and exotic, only because everything is not a "black panther" just because you can't identify it. Just can't see rhyme or reason a mini-pony would be in there. Maybe deer_slayer has little monkeys that ride around his place on mini-horseback, keeping a lookout.

Or his yard gnome's have come to life!

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
BRING 2 .458's WE HAVE FOUND SASQUATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AN OKLAHOMA YETTI, no less. I hope we don't have anyone come up missing on an evening hunt. Ya know what they say about SE Oklahoma...........................

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I was reading the other day where a lot of donkeys were released into the wild in TX this last year due to the drought, could be an equine trespasser from the south. They hunt wild donkeys down under:)

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Roosta - I put in a call to Tyson to see if one of his horses got out. Kenneth spotted a couple of big hogs on his place at his deer feeding spot. They brought the kids with them too. I am betting that some pigs are gonna die during this weekend hunt. I hope, I hope.

Latest posts

Top Bottom