If a Ban came...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would think 1911 sales would surge instantly.

And no I would be really pissed. I remember how bad it sucked to pay $75-$100 for 15 round used 92FS mags during the dark ages 1994-2004. I remember even more how much it sucked not being able to get a full capacity mag for my HK USP 45 at any price.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Everybody has been worried about AR's and 30 rnd mags, which I'm ok with what I have, but no one has been paying attention to 1911 magazines, wheel guns, and any magazine that holds 10 or less. What do you think is going to be worth some money if a band is implemented? Our you purchasing for a ban? Don't know about you but I can carry my 1911 with two extra mags and be at peace of mind.

Never understood this "it doesn't affect me" mentality. As soon as they get "high cap mags" they'll go after calibers larger than 9mm next. Because they are more dangerous!!

twocan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I cant ever remember a time that I have shot more than 10 rounds in a pistol or centerfire rifle out of one magazine.. But I still say hell no!

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I use revolvers, lever rifles, and bolt rifles mostly. I do have a Mini-14 with a 10 round clip I use for calling coyotes. I also have a 35 round mag for the Mini-14 that came with it, but I've never put cartridges in it. With that said - such a ban would not directly affect what I do, but I am willing to fight to the last breath against the entity that proposes such restrictions on Americans.

Cedar Creek

On behalf of the evil black gun regimen, we thank you.

MuTau007

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Absolutely no! The more government gets involved the more freedom is taken. It may not hurt you now but the door is opened for government to enforce at their will. Nothing good comes from this. It will NOT stop the killings and we will continue to see violence.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's not if,it's when. I think it will be very soon. McCain working with Harry Reid to make it easier to sneak in gun control. Obama saying today that he will have new gun control. Mitt McConnel saying he isn't concerned with gun control as much as the economy. We are screwed.

Ruger76

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
God for bid somebody comes in my house armed with glock and a 30 round mag I am struck with a wheel gun and 6 shots to protect my family I will not let some bitter old Nancy tell me i can't have the same thing he had so what I am trying say NO

Latest posts

Top Bottom