If they come for your guns, do you have a responsibility to fight?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think you need to re-watch the surveilance video of Reddog/Patrick chasing away the boogler from his house with gun in one hand and the other hand holding his pecansack. And also if you know him and been to his home to do business with him then you know he aint no 'internet Rambo'. He's the real deal kind of fella. Just sayin...

X2 Patrick is a good guy.

They can try to come and take mine. Wont happen

cstran00

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
1st time I have ever posted anything in any forum in my life and I get judged. This is why I have avoided forums. Just put up with me for a month and 21 posts so I can buy and sale in the classifieds and I wont bore you anymore. Promise.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1st time I have ever posted anything in any forum in my life and I get judged. This is why I have avoided forums. Just put up with me for a month and 21 posts so I can buy and sale in the classifieds and I wont bore you anymore. Promise.

You didnt get judged, you got hazed for using "that" phrase, and teased a bit for being a newb. Put on your big boy pants and pay your dues like the rest of us, we are glad your here.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Relax, we appreciate your comments.

You could say ANYTHING on here and you will get **** for it.

Trust me, thats any forum, anywhere in the universe.

Keep posting!!

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

You're just here to buy and sell? Wow. Also, you might not want to wear your feelings on your sleeve when it comes to a forum.

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Hi cstran00. You're not boring. You're in the right place.

Latest posts

Top Bottom