ignernt you waterhead clear your inbox

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Trying to send you the first installment of the work-from-home advice program I sold you. I got your money order for $39.95 this morning.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Your cipher just got broke:

Love you, rhodesbe.

I write "redrum" in the mirror fog every time I take a shower in a hotel.

I cleaned out all I could, but I'm sentemental about all the love letters I've got from OSAers, and its hard for me to pick and choose.

"Walk me with me, ignernt. Dance with me, ignernt. ignernt, kiss my mouth." - Ernest T. Books

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you ding-a-lings could ever finger out how to use one of those new fangled voicebox in yer pocket machines, you wouldn't have to resort to PMs. I swear sometimes I don't know what this world is coming to...

Stephen Cue

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If you ding-a-lings could ever finger out how to use one of those new fangled voicebox in yer pocket machines, you wouldn't have to resort to PMs. I swear sometimes I don't know what this world is coming to...

This is what I got when I tried to call him.

This is Ignernt's answering service....he is currently in Nairobi hunting the people that he gave his account & routing #'s to for a quick transfer favor.

Latest posts

Top Bottom