Illegal police training

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, neither name rings a bell. Not defending either of them, but trust me, this job will change you. It will test your every fiber in you and cause you to do sh*t that you would never dream of.

Fortunately, I have a wife that didn't tolerate that type of behavior. She threatened to take my girls and walk if I ever did the crap other cops did. But, I also had the healing power of Jesus Christ within me. Looking back on my career, He really and truly spared me of some of the headache and heartache that other cops that didn't have God in their lives, had to endure.

I've said it a gozillion times before and I'll say it a gozillion times more...Christ saved my soul but Cindyann saved my life. :heart:
Grumpy is gonna beat me with a stick if he sees this post, but we've had "the talk" also. You know ... I'll only add it's a good thing for him that I really do love him. Otherwise I'd be in orange and TPTB would still be looking for enough body parts to make a positive ID. 😉😂😂😇

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
True. But I truly believe that there is a time and place. The side of the road with an over-zealous ******* JBT is NOT the place, no matter how bad any of us wishes it otherwise.

Be smart guys. Be polite, be firm but if it comes down to it, take badge numbers and names and let your lawyer make an example out of said JBT. I'm not gonna blow smoke up your ass -- you may or may not cost said JBT his/her/it's job and pension -- but you WILL walk away with your life (not hyperbole in this day and age) and if you let your lawyer do his/her/it's job ... well, cities/counties/states often pay handsomely to make certain problems go away.

I know what some of you are gonna say but you know what, it's not a perfect world, and I'd rather live on the outside of a jail cell and soothe my ego with a few hundred thousand or so dollars, than inside a jail cell, broke because of legal fees, or worse, be in that rowboat to Hell because some JBT saw an opportunity to use me for target practice and later articulate to his superiors how I somehow made him/her/it fear for his life or the safety of the general public. 🤷🤷
That's my feelings on the subject as well!

man-wiping-his-tears-with-cash-meme.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom