Illegal police training

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You should say something and bring it to light so others know.
This is how all this bs continues then b4 you know it it’s 💯 out of control
I was eligible to retire 10 months after covid but we were sent home to work and in 12 months or so, that became a permanent option for those who could do their job remotely. Problem solved for mental stress...So I stayed another year but then the powers that be, said we had to report to the office every other week.
I used to seriously get anxiety when I got within 2 miles of ne 18th and Lincoln. That building breeds evil and discontent.
So I said F it, im not going back in there, I did it for 31 year without a. Choice.

It was that bad. I still wont drive near that place and I'm a much happier man today.

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was eligible to retire 10 months after covid but we were sent home to work and in 12 months or so, that became a permanent option for those who could do their job remotely. Problem solved for mental stress...So I stayed another year but then the powers that be, said we had to report to the office every other week.
I used to seriously get anxiety when I got within 2 miles of ne 18th and Lincoln. That building breeds evil and discontent.
So I said F it, im not going back in there, I did it for 31 year without a. Choice.

It was that bad. I still wont drive near that place and I'm a much happier man today.
Hell with them. You’re better now!

Russ IT Guy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"paid by Woodbridge Township taxpayers" - that's one of the biggest problems IMHO.

It is unfortunate that we have allowed immunity from the consequences of poor decisions to continue.

If this was an isolated incident of bad attitude coupled with authority that would be great. Unfortunately it is all too easy to find camera footage of this type of clown, and it's just as easy to follow a bad actor's career from one agency to another.

I can't imagine having such an attitude as an officer, and I really can't imagine being a "good one" and wanting anyone to see me as part of that gang.
And unfortunately it makes it hard even for people that were raised up to respect Leo to do so anymore, I can agree that's there's good cops out there but they're the minority.

You can't expect someone who has a strong knowledge of their rights to comply with a disrespectful person on a power trip because they were given some authority. In my eyes if you act like an armed gang banger with a badge then you should expect to be treated in kind.

Russ IT Guy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, I would have too, but not before I found out who's coordinating this BS and see about getting them shut down. Us cops have enough to deal with, we don't need this kind of publicity and blatant problematic "training."

View attachment 467239
Officers like you are a rare find in most places, appreciate your service and not complying with this woke agenda.

Russ IT Guy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Except unlike other professions, LEO’s have the power of arrest. If my plumber is a dick or rips me off, I’m not gonna end up in cuffs, or worse……
Eh I'd do an overnighter to set someone straight, them explaining the shiner to their coworkers would be rewarding enough lol jk

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Officers like you are a rare find in most places, appreciate your service and not complying with this woke agenda.

Thanks. I had a lady tell me once that I wasn't like most cops. I replied, "do we really need another ******* cop out there? We have plenty."

Again, thank you very much for the compliment. In the 35 years I've been totin' a gun and badge, I've always tried to set a good example and not be "that guy."

Russ IT Guy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks. I had a lady tell me once that I wasn't like most cops. I replied, "do we really need another ******* cop out there? We have plenty."

Again, thank you very much for the compliment. In the 35 years I've been totin' a gun and badge, I've always tried to set a good example and not be "that guy."
Thank you for your years of service and I'm sure you e made an impact on some of the knuckle heads along the way, unfortunately I've got a few friends and family that went Leo and their attitudes and personalities changed to the point you can't even interact with them anymore.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you for your years of service and I'm sure you e made an impact on some of the knuckle heads along the way, unfortunately I've got a few friends and family that went Leo and their attitudes and personalities changed to the point you can't even interact with them anymore.

That usually happens. In fact, I'm sure it did with me as well. Luckily, I was trained by the old timers and I listened to their advice before I could go apeshit, batshit crazy.

The sad thing about the younger generation of cops, is they don't try to listen to the OGs. They just kinda do what they feel is best. This job is the wrong environment for that. A cop will never last 30 years thinking he's the baddest muthafukka on the street. There's always someone badder.

Latest posts

Top Bottom