Im calling my "creation" done for now.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just saw this and it made me laugh.

15940414_144666446027717_4610681190459807097_n.jpg

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know its not "pretty" but it is a tool. I had a G23, bought a timberwolf frame so I had an extra G23 frame. Im poor and cant afford a G27 for more concealment when I need to hide it a little more and dont want to carry a G42. I also hate the Glock "hump" which always makes me point high naturally and chopping the grip eliminated a lot of that. The grip reduction I did using heat got rid of a little more of that. Rounded the trigger guard for smoother reholstering in kydex holsters. Single undercut. Stippled it for better grip, not looks. Cut outs to easily strip a mag if anything was to happen such as a double feed where simply pressing the mag release does not drop the mag. Keneti-Tech trigger which is just better. #6 trigger spring to lighten it a little. Extended mag and slide release of obvious reasons. Lone Wolf 9mm conversion barrel so I can run .40 or 9mm which can be changed in about 10 seconds. So now with this frame I can run G26, G19, G17, G27, G23, or G22 mags and I have a few XGrips for when I want to use this frame and a longer mag and go back to a longer grip and keep the G23/G19 sight radius. Slide has TFX Pro sights and battleworn OD Greeen finish over factory black. Frame is Duracoats tactical black over Glocks FDE and battleworn. Form follows function with my guns. Im poor and would love pretty guns but first I have to have what I need. The ones I have now are simply tools to get a job done and I make them fit me and work the best for me. That, gentlemen, is the why. And this thing shoots and carrys absolutely fantastic. When I want to carry a little more or shoot a little more I swap the slide to the Timberwolf frame in about 5 seconds and Im right back to G23/19 size. And it is a lot prettier.

Last edited:

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Sir, Wonderful play by play, thank you. A lot of thought and hard work in this gun. Sounds as though it fits your needs to a tee. On a serious note, after reading the post I commend not only your skills with the tools, but also your outside the box thinking. Well done Sir.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sir, Wonderful play by play, thank you. A lot of thought and hard work in this gun. Sounds as though it fits your needs to a tee. On a serious note, after reading the post I commend not only your skills with the tools, but also your outside the box thinking. Well done Sir.

Thank you. After I proof read it I thought I came off as a little hateful but it wasnt meant that way. I knew you guys were going to rape me over it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom