Im home for good!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wishing you a speedy recovery. If you need anything let me know and I will do my damnest to make it happen or collectively as a OSA family we can make it happen.

SgtMojo67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank you sir for your selfless service from me and my family! You are a hero....and are greatly appreciated! I'm not in Edmond often, but give me a shout if you need anything. From one vet to another....Love you brother! also I would like to commend your wife for sticking it out. Many others wouldn't have. Sorry to hear about your friend and fellow soldier. May God Bless his family.....

Thank You Sir!!

:soldiers::soldiers::soldiers:

1.bp.blogspot.com__hk_cayNIONo_SxXjOLc9AzI_AAAAAAAARZU_SYkZuG27FXQ_s400_pinup_salute.jpg

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What can I say that hasn't already been said. God Bless you and yours. Now how about when you get to feeling better letting some of us take you out to lunch. I think we could get a couple guys up for that. Semper Fi Jimmy

Stan Upchurch

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Glad you are home. Thank you for your effort and service. I'm praying for your recovery and your family. When you need or want to talk, let me know. I served in '65 in the far east and I'm willing to listen. Text me and we'll get together.

shelshy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank you for your service and I'm glad you're still with us. We, as Americans, often overlook the injured and tend to focus on those who have been killed as being the real heroes when in fact it is EVERY soldier, airman, marine, etc, and their families. Having had a friend KIA in Iraq it really opened my eyes to that as a civilian. Thank you and your family for your selfless dedication to the safety of our great nation

Latest posts

Top Bottom