I'm out! Outta HERE!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got a half day in the office tomorrow, then I hit the road, the tarmac and the air to eventually land HERE:

www.bellespointbequia.com_images_house_rotator_1.jpg

I should land Thursday evening, spend the weekend partying (it's Carnival in St. Vincent!) and then to the place in the pic - Lower Bay in Bequia, St. Vincent & the Grenadines on Wednesday through Sunday. Then I'll be in Mustique the following week for a couple of days staying here at Shogun House before finishing up my island hop and back to OK on the 20th. (2nd longer video)

I'll check in here and there, probably post a few pics as well. When I get back, I'll put up some galleries and videos on Smugmug.

Ya'll miss me, now, ya hear???

:drunk5:

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Beautiful!!! Enjoy!

I'm off for the week as of 2 PM yesterday but I'll just be looking at the mud hole Arkansas River. LOL

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Must be a short runway
Thank God they built a new airport... the old one, if you were on the right side of the plane, you were looking straight down at water even after the wheels went down. It was... disconcerting.

ETJoshua_runway.jpg

The new airport is very modern and the runway about 3x as long, I think.

Argyle_runway.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom