346h 18m 20s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know if they sell this beer in your area of vacation.

Tona beer. It's a Nicaraguan beer...all natural with a natural lime-ish flavor to me. When I'm down in Cozumel or Cabo I drink quite a few of these. That natural citrus flavor...light flavor not over powering...beats the h*ll out of Tecate and lime.

2985363677_3e4b67f3a8_b.jpg

Enjoy the vacation and cheers!!!
:sunbath:

Quit ruining your Tecate with the lime!!! Lime is for corona to get rid of the skunk!!! Don't drink that crap if ya have to hide something to drink it!!!! Lime in beer!! WTH is the matter with folks these days!!:drunk5:

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
27h 01m 55s

Man... what a stretch. Gotta go home and catch some zzzzzzz's and then gonna be a whirlwind to get ready and pack up, do the laundry, clean the house, etc. But as of 0920 tomorrow morning, I'll be boarding a Southwest flight to KCMO and from thence to Fort Lauderdale.

If good ol' Tropical Storm Don keeps on keepin' on the way he's projected to, he should have mostly cleared the island by the time I arrive on Friday evening. It may be a little soggy, but I can guarantee you it will still be a welcome change from here!

:bolt:

Latest posts

Top Bottom