I'm sick, and I know I am!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OK I am a self professed insane gun trader! I am lucky to own a gun for a year. The only gun I ever owned for over 2 years was a custom Glock 19 that I had the slide coated in NP3 finish by robar, had mike at accurate iron texture the grip, and had new meprolight night nights installed. I will own a gun for a short time, then I want to tru something new. My wife says i'm sick and I can't keep a gun. I always tell her if she would let me keep the ones I have and just buy another when I want it, I would never sell or trade any. LOL. Works everytime!

Anyways who else has this sickness and can't hold onto a gun to save thier life? NO PUN INTENDED! :smash:

So the contest is who has the fastest turn around on a gun they have owned before trading or selling? I know I am pretty close with a trade that lasted maybe 2 hours. then traded again.... LOL. I know, like I said, SICK!!!!!!!!!!

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can agree with the sickness the only difference is I keep them haha!

I wish I could trust me, but between 2 girls that always "want, want, want" and being just a lowly public school educator I can't afford more than maybe 1 new gun a year without having to trade or sell.

I think if they would just stop making so many dang new cool firearms I want to own I wouldn't have this problem! LOL...

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i have the sickness as well, don't make a lot of $$ so i trade more than sell, haven't kept a gun i bought within the last 7 years more than 7 or 8 months tops. there should be a lease program for people like me, would probably be cheaper in the long run

bmwguy25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wish I could trust me, but between 2 girls that always "want, want, want" and being just a lowly public school educator I can't afford more than maybe 1 new gun a year without having to trade or sell.

I think if they would just stop making so many dang new cool firearms I want to own I wouldn't have this problem! LOL...
Yah, I have no children beside my fur babies. I've just been going off the deep end here lately.

This is my problem....I just keep them all...

I like to tell my wife that I'm in the "Gun of the Month Club".
Yah I've been on a Glock flight lately. LOL Maybe an hk rifle next? hmmmmm

Latest posts

Top Bottom