I'm sick, and I know I am!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I never used to sell or trade guns and now i do all the time. The pistol i've had for the longest is my m&P .40 that i've had for 2 years now. I'm always buying or selling to "find something better". I guess i'll add this....I never traded or sold guns til i found osa lol.

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have the first gun I ever bought at 11 yrs old.(my dad had to give the guy the money)
I've sold a Rem 1100, bought it back, sold a Browning gold 12ga, and thats it. I'm the one that keeps buying from you guys :D

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
still have a Colt nickel .45 auto 70 series I bought 35+ years ago......have bought many since and also sold and traded alot. I understand your sickness..LMAO

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK I am a self professed insane gun trader! I am lucky to own a gun for a year. The only gun I ever owned for over 2 years was a custom Glock 19 that I had the slide coated in NP3 finish by robar, had mike at accurate iron texture the grip, and had new meprolight night nights installed. I will own a gun for a short time, then I want to tru something new. My wife says i'm sick and I can't keep a gun. I always tell her if she would let me keep the ones I have and just buy another when I want it, I would never sell or trade any. LOL. Works everytime!

Anyways who else has this sickness and can't hold onto a gun to save thier life? NO PUN INTENDED! :smash:

So the contest is who has the fastest turn around on a gun they have owned before trading or selling? I know I am pretty close with a trade that lasted maybe 2 hours. then traded again.... LOL. I know, like I said, SICK!!!!!!!!!!

No me ... but there are a couple of members here ... Glockcop ... oh, and that handsome debil, Saddlebum ... lol

Maybe ya'll could form a support group and just trade back and forth??

Latest posts

Top Bottom