Inflation 2.0

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HarryBear

HB
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They all hated him because he wasn't a politician, nor part of the corruption crew.
We will get him back, guaranteed.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wonder if the supply chain disruptions from Covid had anything to do with it
Part of it... However the DOT is run by someone who would rather talk about equity and abortion rights than do his job. Commercial flights are very unreliable, while private jets are on the rise (only the wealthy can plan when to reach a destination I guess.) The energy secretary and DOT heads both say, "get an Electric car, their wonderful" up until our power grid fails, not from emp, but when too many people decide to charge their car on the wrong day. Also 50 to 60 k for a decent EV is out of the price range for most.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They all hated him because he wasn't a politician, nor part of the corruption crew.
We will get him back, guaranteed.
I thought they hated him because he changed from Democrat to Republican. If he stayed Democrat I’d have voted for him. He would have been able to get a lot more done by being the most conservative Democrat ever. The the obstructionist Democrats wouldn’t have been blocking his every term. Hope we get him back in office in 2024. Also hope the ballot stuffing has been stopped by then

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I thought they hated him because he changed from Democrat to Republican. If he stayed Democrat I’d have voted for him. He would have been able to get a lot more done by being the most conservative Democrat ever. The the obstructionist Democrats wouldn’t have been blocking his every term. Hope we get him back in office in 2024. Also hope the ballot stuffing has been stopped by then
Political action committee Act Blue that did in Trump last election. is alive and well and going after Stitt.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Indications of just how bad it is...

My neighbor received a pre-declined credit card in the mail.
CEOs are now playing miniature golf.
George Soros had to lay off 25 democrat congressmen.
I saw a polygamist with only one wife.
A nationwide burger chain will soon be coming out with “the 1/4 ouncer.”
Parents in Beverly Hills had to learn their children’s names after being forced to fire their nannies.
A truckload of Americans was caught sneaking into Mexico.
A picture is now worth only 500 words.
When Bill and Hillary travel together, they now have to share the same room.
The Blue Book Value of your car is now determined by how much gas is in the tank

Latest posts

Top Bottom