Insurance policy just for guns from State Farm.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My insurance agent here in Tulsa contacted me recently ( they know I had guns before the boat accident) to tell me they now insure firearms in a separate policy, she sent me a quote for 10,000.00 coverage for 75.00 a year, that’s 6.25 per month!
If any of y’all in the Tulsa area are interested my agent is Mason Hamilton at 61st and Sheridan and Kimberly is the doll that works as his office Mgr. the phone number is 918-496-0513, call and get some quotes on insuring yours ! Tell Kimberly sent you and maybe she will buy me La Roma pizza soneday !!

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My insurance agent here in Tulsa contacted me recently ( they know I had guns before the boat accident) to tell me they now insure firearms in a separate policy, she sent me a quote for 10,000.00 coverage for 75.00 a year, that’s 6.25 per month!
If any of y’all in the Tulsa area are interested my agent is Mason Hamilton at 61st and Sheridan and Kimberly is the doll that works as his office Mgr. the phone number is 918-496-0513, call and get some quotes on insuring yours ! Tell Kimberly sent you and maybe she will buy me La Roma pizza soneday !!

Interesting. I'll have to call my SF agent and see what they say. Here's the question, just how detailed of info do they want for this coverage?

Big House

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Interesting. I'll have to call my SF agent and see what they say. Here's the question, just how detailed of info do they want for this coverage?
Just give them a number you think your guns, ammo and scopes are worth. Then, after buying the policy, pics and serial numbers of everything.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Make, model, serial number and caliber from what I was told, seemed like a damn good deal to me, I’m signing up in the next few days when I can get into the office.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just give them a number you think your guns, ammo and scopes are worth. Then, after buying the policy, pics and serial numbers of everything.
Make, model, serial number and caliber from what I was told, seemed like a damn good deal to me, I’m signing up in the next few days when I can get into the office.

Heh, old, cheap 22s didn't usually get serialized......

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have two separate policies for guns/ammo/scopes and guitars/amps.
What kind of guitars and amps do you have ? I’ve had many and sold them all like an idiot, gonna be looking for a couple of replacements soon!
I know you’re not selling yours I’m just curious as to what you have and what music do you prefer ?

Latest posts

Top Bottom