Insurance policy just for guns from State Farm.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

0bserver

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All State, State Farm, Farmers
Have dealt with all, had claims with all. They are NOT in business to pay claims.

Tin foil hat scenario:

Odumbass Care type legislation is passed requiring liability insurance for gun ownership. They done it with auto insurance. Everybody needing coverage will force cheaper rates, I'm sure.

Insurance riders require full description and S/N. No number, must turn in.

Insurance Companies pushing for favorable legislation, "we really need your vote, you want our list?"

Crime committed with a gun. What is s/n? Who is insurer? Pay up.

Remember, the PERSON is the guilty party, the gun is responsible for the deed.

Don't forget backdoor gun registry!

Two Gun Warrior

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just posted this because it’s new from SF and wanted to let others know is case they were interested, Id suggest you contact them to answer all the questions you have. I do know that before they offered these firearm policies they would only cover a certain amount ( 5k I think?) on firearms regardless of the value in case of theft, fire, flood, tornado etc…
And it’s Magazines and not clips ! 😂
Maybe he has several Garands.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You don't have to give them serial numbers.
The OP said they have to give SN’s. I was gonna give them a call but not now. This is why I don’t have a separate policy with State Farm. They require SN’s and I ain’t giving them mine. They are a leftist company so there ain’t no way I’m going to give them that info. I guarantee they will give it to the government. There is no telling how many people have unknowingly registered themselves with the government through firearms insurance policies. I understand the companies want some kind of proof we own the stuff but that information is not needed. Ammunition and other things are not serialized anyway. A picture should be good enough.

I am gonna try and get a better homeowners policy tomorrow as mine went up again this year. I had a shortage in my escrow account, so my mortgage payment is going up $52 a month. Usually it gives me the option to pay the shortfall, and then start paying the new amount, but this time it didn’t give us the option.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All State, State Farm, Farmers
Have dealt with all, had claims with all. They are NOT in business to pay claims.

Tin foil hat scenario:

Odumbass Care type legislation is passed requiring liability insurance for gun ownership. They done it with auto insurance. Everybody needing coverage will force cheaper rates, I'm sure.

Insurance riders require full description and S/N. No number, must turn in.

Insurance Companies pushing for favorable legislation, "we really need your vote, you want our list?"

Crime committed with a gun. What is s/n? Who is insurer? Pay up.

Remember, the PERSON is the guilty party, the gun is responsible for the deed.
I held a home insurance policy on our house and 39 acres in Pittsburgh County, OK for about 40 years. Last year they sent an inspector without my knowledge who surveyed the home and premises, then I was issues an ultimatum that required me to have some of the siding replaced, stated that there were trip hazards around the house, interpreted the 2’x 2’ cement patio tile in front of our tornado shelter as a trip hazard, determined that a portable shed was a residential building because it had windows, and declared the surrounding trees and foliage as a fire hazard. We were given until the end of the policy year to amend the issues listed.

I admit that the place has come to look like a third world residence since our youngest son moved in without our permission. However, the place is fully paid for and he’s stayed out of trouble for over three years, so we’re letting him remain with the stipulation: if he gets in trouble again, it’s getting sold. Anyway…..

This is a home out in the country with no other homes in sight. The inspector assessed the property as if it’s in a H.M.O. State Farm should change there name because there policies reflect standards appropriate for suburban developments. My agent claimed he had no say on the matter.

Considering the corporate attitude (which didn’t honor over 1/4 century of history without any claims), I wouldn’t recommend StateFarm to someone that I hate……

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I held a home insurance policy on our house and 39 acres in Pittsburgh County, OK for about 40 years. Last year they sent an inspector without my knowledge who surveyed the home and premises, then I was issues an ultimatum that required me to have some of the siding replaced, stated that there were trip hazards around the house, interpreted the 2’x 2’ cement patio tile in front of our tornado shelter as a trip hazard, determined that a portable shed was a residential building because it had windows, and declared the surrounding trees and foliage as a fire hazard. We were given until the end of the policy year to amend the issues listed.

I admit that the place has come to look like a third world residence since our youngest son moved in without our permission. However, the place is fully paid for and he’s stayed out of trouble for over three years, so we’re letting him remain with the stipulation: if he gets in trouble again, it’s getting sold. Anyway…..

This is a home out in the country with no other homes in sight. The inspector assessed the property as if it’s in a H.M.O. State Farm should change there name because there policies reflect standards appropriate for suburban developments. My agent claimed he had no say on the matter.

Considering the corporate attitude (which didn’t honor over 1/4 century of history without any claims), I wouldn’t recommend StateFarm to someone that I hate……

That is their M O

Dad had State Farm, life, home and auto for 25 years, never a claim. Got a renewal notice, rate tripled. He called Agent, who contacted corporate. Policy was moved to high risk BECAUSE of no claims.

He told them where to put their policy.
Agent tried to sell him policy with different provider. Nope, lost everything . Canceled all policies. 2 Life, 3 cars, and house.

State Farm SUX.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That is their M O

Dad had State Farm, life, home and auto for 25 years, never a claim. Got a renewal notice, rate tripled. He called Agent, who contacted corporate. Policy was moved to high risk BECAUSE of no claims.

He told them where to put their policy.
Agent tried to sell him policy with different provider. Nope, lost everything . Canceled all policies. 2 Life, 3 cars, and house.

State Farm SUX.
I risk because of no claims? That’s a contradiction in terms…..

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
According to public records, State Farm Insurance Company sustained $12.47 Billion Dollars in losses during 2023. Their CEO Michael Tipsord is paid $24.4 million annually. Hey, I promise that I could double those loss figures without even trying for say…..$12.2 million dollars.

Latest posts

Top Bottom