Interesting Ron Paul video

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Eh... "interesting" is one adjective for the guy.

You may think he's just a crazy old man, like what many others think, but he was obviously accurate. Our current foriegn policy hasn't accomplished much (descent into ethnic war in Iraq, funding the Taliban in the 80s). Why not trust someone who obviously does know what they're talking about.
Go vote for Romney or Santorum and enjoy the repercussions.

tntrex

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Scary how right he was. Alas, it's still not enough for the sheep who follow what they are told(its all dems fault/no its all republicans fault).

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll be the first to admit, in 2002, I would have called him a nut job, and said his ideas were whack. But the more I see how right he is, the more I think, it was the rest of us who were nutjobs.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll be the first to admit, in 2002, I would have called him a nut job, and said his ideas were whack. But the more I see how right he is, the more I think, it was the rest of us who were nutjobs.

It's standard practice for people to shoot the messenger when the news is bad. Back in 2002, we were all reveling in how patriotic we were and how we were going to eradicate terrorism (so much so that we declared a war against it!). Hearing a lone voice telling us we'd be sorry was unfathomable. Now we're actually trying to negotiate a peace with the Taliban and we're dead ass broke. And still yet, some people are so adamant that he was wrong that they're willing to vote for some silly assed RINO, just to prove that they're smarter than him.

I honestly don't think he cares what people think of him or he'd have given up long ago. He's just tired of the same crap sandwiches the status quo politicians have been feeding us for the last quarter of a century. :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom