Internet providers in Tuttle area??????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You said, "Tuttle area." Any particular area? We used to live North of Highway 37 and about 1 mile West of Highway 4, just south of the river. We initially started out on @Link, but they began to get really bad in the evenings when everyone got home from work. Then, the tower we were pointed as went inoperable for over a week. We decided that we'd had enough, so we got a Verizon MiFi unit and never looked back.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You said, "Tuttle area." Any particular area? We used to live North of Highway 37 and about 1 mile West of Highway 4, just south of the river. We initially started out on @Link, but they began to get really bad in the evenings when everyone got home from work. Then, the tower we were pointed as went inoperable for over a week. We decided that we'd had enough, so we got a Verizon MiFi unit and never looked back.

Terry, I had the same problems and went the same route a couple years ago. Limited data became an issue and when we moved, I gave at link another shot. There is a tech that lives in the area that told me about their upgrades and said it had improved a bunch. More towers and more capacity on the towers also. They have been very good so far since I got them back in March.

pdcrig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

We'll be just south of 37 and West of Cemetery road. @Link is telling my wife they won't service us. Sounds strange since we'll be so close to Tuttle proper. Verizon MiFi might be the answer.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We'll be just south of 37 and West of Cemetery road. @Link is telling my wife they won't service us. Sounds strange since we'll be so close to Tuttle proper. Verizon MiFi might be the answer.

If you know anyone in the area that has a Verizon phone, have them go out into that "immediate area" and see what their coverage is. Cell service can be iffy in areas around Tuttle and Minco. When we were at Tuttle, we had AT&T phones. I literally had to go outside if I wanted to make or take a call. When @Link went bad on us, we were offered to try the MiFi, even though I was concerned about Verizon's coverage. The MiFi worked so well for us that we ended up changing over to Verizon service on phones as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom