Internet sales tax

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Damn. I left my records with Obama's school records. Now I can't find them. Please let me know when Obama's school records are found. I think they may be with the missing Solyndra, Fast & Furious, and Water Gate documents. Who knows? :anyone:

I thought the use tax was a state of Oklahoma thingy, not Federal at all ??? :anyone:

TJay74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dont worry about it, if I do good on my taxes I go with the standard amount. If I owe then I must not of have bought anything that year.

It is a farce as far as I am concerned but that is a whole nother subject.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't buy that much on the internet, but what I do I put on one credit card which is used for nothing else. It has a limited amount which it can be used for. That way, I know exactly (well, almost) what I owe sales tax on. And, yes, I pay it.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ahh, taxation without representation. Taxing the goods you purchase with money you already paid taxes on earning, nothing like paying double tax!
Besides, the Oklahoma internet tax violates federal interstate commerce laws.

That said, I don't buy things off the internet. I wouldn't know how to paypal or squaretrade or amazon or any of those things....
oh and I lost my internet when the boat sank with my guns and Havana smoke sticks....

Latest posts

Top Bottom