Internet Tough Guys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glockwork1987

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ha had one on 360 the other night. wanted my address said he would catch the next flight and come up and whoop me!! i told him i would pick him up from the airport.... never recieved a call!! lol.. prolly 14 and couldn't get mommie to by him a tcket!

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
What cracks me up about these guys is at some point we are all one of them and are all laughing about ourselves right now.

I disagree. There are times when we exchange barbs or heated comments, put when losers use phrases like "pray we never meet face to face" or imply they want a physical confrontation over what is said in an internet chat room (usually from one anonymous user to another), that is beyond the pale. Some guys like to play tough guy and THEY, themselves, are the ones usually praying they never meet anyone face to face.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We want hot tea with milk.

sheesh... next you'll be wanting it served on a silver platter.

I agree with JB and I think Jesse was just trying to say that lots of us are guilty of being a little strong in our words. The written word sometimes doesn't come off the way we intend (especially if you're not exactly Hemingway) and then people misconstrue things and it all goes downhill.

Anyway... whatever... You want to fight about it? :boxing3:

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I disagree. There are times when we exchange barbs or heated comments, put when losers use phrases like "pray we never meet face to face" or imply they want a physical confrontation over what is said in an internet chat room (usually from one anonymous user to another), that is beyond the pale. Some guys like to play tough guy and THEY, themselves, are the ones usually praying they never meet anyone face to face.

That's it your wrong and I'm always right on this forum! What's your address? I'm coming to settle this once and for all! Lol!!!

I was not referring to heated fights which are a complete waste of everyone time online or otherwise. Just all of us saying things we normally wouldn't say to someone in person but it's not a problem to dish it out while sitting naked in the recliner watching girls gone wild. What? You guys don't post naked???

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's it your wrong and I'm always right on this forum! What's your address? I'm coming to settle this once and for all! Lol!!!

I was not referring to heated fights which are a complete waste of everyone time online or otherwise. Just all of us saying things we normally wouldn't say to someone in person but it's not a problem to dish it out while sitting naked in the recliner watching girls gone wild. What? You guys don't post naked???

all I can say is pray we never meet face to face....especialyy if I am naked. :yikes2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom