Internet Tough Guys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sigsilly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
North of the Red River, South of the Cimarron
Haha! Actually it was here ... there is a VERY healthy "alternative lifestyle" community here in OKC! You haven't lived until you have "done the stroll" at the Havana Inn ...

I didn't want to hear that. :yikes2:
Maybe we can get the baddest of the bad internet tough guys here to go over there and clean it up. :chop:
Or maybe we have some already there. :saywhat:

Gideon

Formerly SirROFL
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
awww.threadbombing.com_data_media_4_wzamNytXvi07470g63yvjwWeo1_250.jpg

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe yours ... she seems like such a nice lady to be hanging around riff-raff like you ... lol

GC?? Naw ... he's a JBT ... he's seen it all too ... It's just he doesn't "embrace and enjoy" it like I tend to!!

To tell the truth, I have not figured that part out either, and she even knows about my younger, wilder days.

sigsilly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
North of the Red River, South of the Cimarron
Shhh, don't worry silly, I don't kiss and tell.....

Not unless you're paid?

If your opinion around here differs from the mainstream this place is full of them.

I've noticed that too.
Internet tough guys run in packs. If one starts whuppin' up on you, more of them jump in for the fun.
Gun forums are some of the worst.
Gun nuts are notoriously opinionated. When you get a bunch of them together, if one of the head dogs has a disagreement, the whole pack jumps in.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You guys are getting awfully chummy for being self appointed electronic bada$$es.
Next thing you know you'll all want to get together for milk and cookies and talk about your knitting projects.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You guys are getting awfully chummy for being self appointed electronic bada$$es.
Next thing you know you'll all want to get together for milk and cookies and talk about your knitting projects.

Speaking of, HeadMoFo, could you bring chocolate chip next week? Those oatmeal raisin cookies gave me gas the last time. ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom