Internet Tough Guys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sigsilly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
North of the Red River, South of the Cimarron
sheesh... next you'll be wanting it served on a silver platter.

I agree with JB and I think Jesse was just trying to say that lots of us are guilty of being a little strong in our words. The written word sometimes doesn't come off the way we intend (especially if you're not exactly Hemingway) and then people misconstrue things and it all goes downhill.

Anyway... whatever... You want to fight about it? :boxing3:

It's just the internet and these forums polarize people. Some people feel threatened by someone with different ideas. Why is absolutely ridiculous.
People say things on the internet all the time that they won't say to others when they are face to face.
That's just the nature of people.
Other people on the internet will construe the tiniest things as threats.
Like "Let's meet and discuss this!" and scream for the moderators to ban someone because they fill threatened wit their life.
If you feel threatened in this thread, you probably should.
JB is going to serve papers on you in drag. :yikes2:

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
People say things on the internet all the time that they won't say to others when they are face to face.That's just the nature of people.
I dont agree with this. I never say anything I am not willing to say face to face. However, if you were face to face with me when I said it, it would be impossible for anyone to take it as harsh or inflammatory. You'de just have to know a guy like me to understand.
Other people on the internet will construe the tiniest things as threats.
Like "Let's meet and discuss this!" and scream for the moderators to ban someone because they fill threatened wit their life.
If you feel threatened in this thread, you probably should.
JB is going to serve papers on you in drag. :yikes2:
And I completely agree with this. I have said the "Lets meet" and never meant it as a threat. I say it because I want to illustrate point #1. At least thats my story, hated online, loved in the real world. ;) ;) ;)

sigsilly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
North of the Red River, South of the Cimarron
I dont agree with this. I never say anything I am not willing to say face to face. However, if you were face to face with me when I said it, it would be impossible for anyone to take it as harsh or inflammatory. You'de just have to know a guy like me to understand.

I'm just like that myself. I don't mind telling someone what I think if they ask or if they get sh*tty. Otherwise, they may not want to know.
And you are right, sometimes it's not what is said as so much as how it is said.

And I completely agree with this. I have said the "Lets meet" and never meant it as a threat. I say it because I want to illustrate point #1. At least thats my story, hated online, loved in the real world. ;) ;) ;)

Some people twist meanings to suit themselves on these forums. I've seen people purposefully misquote another, scream "He threatened me" then a bunch of pansy waist girl scouts start screaming for blood from a moderator.
Af far as being an internet tough guy, I may come across on the internet as having a huge pair, but they are even bigger in person.:wave:

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm still eating cheetos...

We should start an Internet Tough Guy Fighting League. You know, kinda like UFC but on the internet and with cheetos.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm still eating cheetos...

We should start an Internet Tough Guy Fighting League. You know, kinda like UFC but on the internet and with cheetos.

That's a great idea! We will never fight but we will talk about all the ass we would kick if we actually did fight. I think people would fear me on the internet. I'd probably get laid on the internet because of my internet badassness too!

:laughup:

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's a great idea! We will never fight but we will talk about all the ass we would kick if we actually did fight. I think people would fear me on the internet. I'd probably get laid on the internet because of my internet badassness too!

:laughup:

Now we just need some ring girls!

:hey3:

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What cracks me up about these guys is at some point we are all one of them and are all laughing about ourselves right now.

not me i dont take myself seriously on here. If I know some helpful info I throw it into the hat, otherwise i just shoot the **** and :sunbath: while you guys :chop: through the forum.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
not me i don't take myself seriously on here. If I know some helpful info I throw it into the hat, otherwise i just shoot the **** and :sunbath: while you guys :chop: through the forum.

Ummm I can remember some "controversy" you've been involved in.
Do a search on yourself, and check back with us.

Oh, by the way, if you don't like my reply, I have to put the obligatory reply in that: pray you never meet me.:yikes2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom