Internet Tough Guys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Also, I can be quite gassy at times...pray we never meet.

awww.seanobrien.org_images_television_officeclassyjim.jpg

This is just because I read "classy" instead of "gassy".

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
HAHAHA!
I got on a Missouri hunting/fishing forum once during a net fight, and the two guys agreed to meet at a location, and hospital reports came in afterward!.

Dang! I was shocked!.

I'll say one thing, I put my name out there, and accept accountability for what I say, and post accordingly.

some internet rambo's are really nerds.

Since you are the 12th Imam, I am really afraid to mess with you. However, because i feel the need to sound like a tough guy, I will say pray we never meet on a fishing forum.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
HAHAHA!
I got on a Missouri hunting/fishing forum once during a net fight, and the two guys agreed to meet at a location, and hospital reports came in afterward!.

Dang! I was shocked!.

I'll say one thing, I put my name out there, and accept accountability for what I say, and post accordingly.

some internet rambo's are really nerds.

Yeah, but you're just too damn nice in person to fight with, JB is a whole different story.

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What I have never told you all is that I am not really a fat ambulance catching attorney. That is just my cover. I am a highly trained, highly skilled, vastly experienced super high speed operator. Just one more reason you should pray we never meet.

Nobody goes around operating in my theatre. If we do ever meet it's on like donkey kong brother.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nobody goes around operating in my theatre. If we do ever meet it's on like donkey kong brother.

Remember young man, age and treachery will beat youth and strength any day.

But since I am such an internet tough guy, I will tell you to pray we never meet on Mario Brothers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom