Internet Tough Guys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This whole thread make me mad. All of you are liars!!!! I'll kick your butt if you don't agree with me!!!!
71st and Memorial in 30 mimutes......I'm gonna stomp a mud hole in you, and kick the water out of the mud.!!!!! Be there in 30 minutes!!! Be There, or be a wussey.

WOOOT!! I'm a bad boy now!

You're nutt's J.B. is a badass!

:clap3:

Big House

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mr. Books, It is with great pleasure, I present to you the ITG Award...

ai143.photobucket.com_albums_r140_sinktip_iriesoul.jpg

:clap3:

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ha! If you're such a Billy Bad-A$$, send me a pm, and we'll...um, type in private.

And I'll say REALLY mean things to you then! I only hold back because this is a public forum, and I don't want to get banned.

Oh yeah....PRAY WE NEVER MEET!!!

spyglass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After perusing this thread, I've laid hold of the idea that I'd better be damcareful what I post here, henceforth.....I always thought this was a rather light-hearted meeting place for folks with a common interest in target practice.....but now....wooden say I'm skeerd, but a little apprehesive.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After perusing this thread, I've laid hold of the idea that I'd better be damcareful what I post here, henceforth.....I always thought this was a rather light-hearted meeting place for folks with a common interest in target practice.....but now....wooden say I'm skeerd, but a little apprehesive.

Nothing to worry about, we are all just a little nuts some nights. Heck if many of us have a fight, it would look like a Sumo match. Minus the fatboy thongs of course. :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom