Internet Tough Guys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I haven't met a person, yet, on OSA that I thought could bust a grape in a food fight.

Everybody knows gun people are gun people cause they got no real fight in them. :)

i was thinking along the lines of: why would anyone want to fight with anyone on a gun forum. We're all armed to the teeth and love to shoot.

MLR

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Originally Posted by WhiteyMacD
I haven't met a person, yet, on OSA that I thought could bust a grape in a food fight.

Everybody knows gun people are gun people cause they got no real fight in them.
Bad analogy, Those little suckers can be tough. But if you peel it first, well then, you'd better watch out.
I once burst a grape and caught a seed in my eye. Shrapnel wounds are no laughing matter. Luckily I have not suffered to much physically since I am heavily medicated daily with huge mega doses of Visine. I am currently in the process of applying for my disability payments from the government due to the post traumatic stress I am suffering as a result of my injuries.

Michael

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
MLR said:
I once burst a grape and caught a seed in my eye. Shrapnel wounds are no laughing matter. Luckily I have not suffered to much physically since I am heavily medicated daily with huge mega doses of Visine. I am currently in the process of applying for my disability payments from the government due to the post traumatic stress I am suffering as a result of my injuries.

Michael

Praying for your recovery.

MyMonkey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm the hardest muthatrucka around! Beeyotch!!! :preocc:

Many of you who have met me will surely chime in with support of the above referenced statement. But wait, do you mean illusory tough tough guy? Oohhhh!!! Now I see... :) Muhahahhhahhah!!!

I thought you meant a fo real. :buttkick:

Skiluvr03

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Funny thread! I belong to this other site too for Saiga lovers, and if you wanna get pissed, go there, lol. But, it is a goldmine of information on making sporter rifles and shotguns legal to use Hi-cap mags on foreign arms. (922 compliant)

Latest posts

Top Bottom