Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gun$linger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello okshooters. Im new here and saw the introduce yourself sticky so I thought I would. Good idea puttin that thing there. Im Roger from Bartlesville, Im a mechanic workn on transmissions and rearends right now.
Ive read threw the site for awhile now but just decided to join so I could participate, anyways yall seem like good people I think Ill fit right in, nice to meet you and all.

mdharris68

New to the site!
Reaction score
I am a new member, from Kansas, hope you will except me since OSU whipped up on us Jayhawks yesterday. I joined your site because I found one of your members with the gun I am looking for. But since, I have had some good reading. There is a lot of information out there to be learned and your site is a good one. Thanks

Ride Da Fire

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am a new member, from Kansas, hope you will except me since OSU whipped up on us Jayhawks yesterday. I joined your site because I found one of your members with the gun I am looking for. But since, I have had some good reading. There is a lot of information out there to be learned and your site is a good one. Thanks

Welcome aboard buddy. Look like you came to a right place. Lot of great people here. Have fun.

hopalong

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
hay this is hopalong i drive a truck for a living so i dont get to the computer much so i dont get to chat much i wanted to let yaw know why i am not on much thanks

xxxchaotikxxx

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
new to ok shooters, stopping in to introduce myself. anyone have any tips on a good 9mm? i have an xd .45 and am really impressed with springfield. been looking at the xdm 9mm but also ssen a few sig and glocks i like.

Olympicarmsfan

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi all a new guy from VA here checking in. I enjoy shooting and Muscle cars. I came across this site while looking for other gun forums.

I built my first AR-15 about a year and half ago and was kind of fun. I look forward to talking with everyone.

Latest posts

Top Bottom