Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bdubtulsa

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm new, duh. I know a couple people on the forum, one of whom I have the pleasure of working with...again...after a 4 month hiatus to a "corporate" job. Hopefully you'll get to see me here often, although, I might have a baby on the way (fingers crossed) and thusly might be a little preoccupied, we'll see.

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
newbie here. Looking for shooting tips and to purchase new equipment. Also have a newbie question, what does ttt or btt mean in a thread?

TTT means to the top and BTT means bump to top. Basically just a way to add a post to that particular tread and get it back to the first page.

JHorst

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hey everyone My name is Josh and I am new to the site. I Finally broke in my xdm 40 that I have had for a year. I know....what kind of guy has a new gun and waits a year to break it in. Well I work armed security and have almost no free time. I sure love it tho the xdm shoots well but I could use some improvement on my aim. I group really well just having issues. Too many bad habits growing up when I would go shooting with friends. Where can I post for pointers or help on improving my aim.

ethanklumpp

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hey everybody. I'm from Tulsa and I'm newly registered to the site, but I've looked through the classifieds and snooped around the forums a little bit in the past. I frequent the Tulsa Firearms range and window shop at Sports World a lot, plus my family is involved with Red Castle. I've carried daily since I got my permit in '03. I enjoy target shooting to keep my skills sharp in case I do ever have to pull, but I mostly just enjoy plinking on nice days out in the middle of nowhere. I buy and sell when I have or need the cash. I'm at most gun shows whether I'm flush or broke cause I can't help but look. I take pride in the fact that I'm a responsible safety conscious gun owner, and I take the rights that enable me to be one very seriously. As they say if guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns. I've already met a couple of you in person and hope to get to know more of you better through the forum.
Feel free to drop me a line any time,
Ethan

Latest posts

Top Bottom