Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gunrunner45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi! My name is Dave & I live in Owasso. I moved to OK in 93 after 10 yrs in the US Navy, the last 3 yrs spent on security duty during Desert Storm.

I love to hunt, shoot & collect guns & knives. Currently I shoot @ USSA, excellent place to shoot & train!

I had my FFL for about 8yrs, and CCL since the law passed in OK.

Some of my toys include.

Glock 27
Ruger LCP .380
Browning Buckmark
Ruger GP-100 6" Stainless
Norinco 1911A1
Springfield XD 9mm
Delton AR-15
Ruger 10/22 Custom target
Rugar 10/22 Stainless Factory
Marlin 336
Winchester pre-64 Model 70 .270

Just to list a few. :-)

A friend just told me about OSA.

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am new to posting in forums all together but have enjoyed observing OSA for a while. I am not one to spend great amounts of time on the internet amd am still proudly holding out on signing up for face book lol. . however OSA is not even the same category.
With that said, I am in the tulsa area and enjoy just about anything outdoors as long as its off roading, shooting, hiking, camping, or the like. although indoors is nice when its time to brew beer!
I am a beliver in Jesus Christ, husband, dad, firefighter and have a lawn service on the side am glad to be a probationary part of this group!

Mr300

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello, all. Just a little about myself: I'm in the Army and I LOVE guns. Yep, that about sums it all up. Oh, yeah; and I love to build M-4's (or AR15's, whichever you prefer).

I look forward to getting to know everyone and to doing business with you all.

Thanks!

-Mr300

kd5lfh

New to the site!
Reaction score
Good morning everyone, my name is Jack.

Live on north west side of OKC, renting a farm out there.

I have been wanting to build an AR-15 for a while now, any advice is appreciated.

Have a great day!

ThePatriotNation

Marksman
Reaction score
I've not introduced myself as of yet so I guess I will do it now.

My name is Matt. I found this forum by Googling for an Oklahoma gun forum. Looks like there's a lot of info to be read on here. That being said, I'll see you guys and gals on the flip-side.

JR0306

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi everybody. I just found this site and it looks like fun. I'm looking forward to talking about guns and stuff. You guys and gals can fill in the stuff that I don't know and maybe I can do the same.

J

31Bravo

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello all,

Im new to forums but I thought I would give it a try. I am a 29 year old father of a 3 year old boy and husband to an ex Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader. I currently serve in The US Army Reserves as a Military Police Officer and I work full time at a fantastic place called the US Shooting Academy. I have been with The US Shooting Academy for a year now, I started out working the range and now I work inside as a Product and Services Associate. Some call us sales guys but we are more of counselors assisting people in getting them into the right class for their particular goals and needs. I feel we have some of the best Instructors teaching a smart and useful curriculum. Come out and see me. I love shooting, developing new weapon skills, and I just love being a US Soldier in the best country in the world. Take care all and "WIN THE FIGHT":soldiers:

Latest posts

Top Bottom