Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GuinnJ

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome fellow "Newcomers"

My name is Justin and I to am new to the OSA community, and am very happy to be here! I feel a since of fulfillment that I was lead to this website by kinggabby. I am a fellow gun owner with many years of experience! I am located on the NW side of OKC! Again, I am very happy to be here and I look forward to sharing/reading lots of pertinent information as well as meeting allot of outstanding Oklahomans!

Stay safe my friends!

-GuinnJ

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi!!!!! I'm new, here to make cool friends. I like guns, walks in the park with guns, hiking with guns, fishing with guns and most of all can't wait to open carry with guns! I have been lurking for some time and some of you all scare me.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi!!!!! I'm new, here to make cool friends. I like guns, walks in the park with guns, hiking with guns, fishing with guns and most of all can't wait to open carry with guns! I have been lurking for some time and some of you all scare me.

I feel like i know you from somewhere. Do you hang out in the bathroom of the Best Western?

carter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
hello - i am John Carter --- a 60 year old that has OKIE on my front license tag. born in n texas, lived in oklahoma, KS, ar, MS , and have came home.

love to hunt deer. hunted on public land the majority of my life. got into leases for about 7 to 8 years --- got tired of the rules and those that broke them. bought 80 acres and decided that killing a doe or two a year is good.

had been a member at oil capital for years - when i bought my land, i laid out a range and hired a bulldozer to cut and clear to make it real. it is good to about 100 yards. will try okmulgee PHA for longer ranges?

my range is set up for 22's. lots of reactive metal targets.

was on the site a few years ago and have came back.

married for 38 years and try to live a christian life.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome to all you new guys! Quite a few Stillwaterians joining. Lived there twice - 2 years in the early 80s and 1991-98.

Welcome and be sure to get involved. Some great guys and gals here.

flashover08

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi all I am new to this so I hope that you will be patience with me heard about Ok shooters so I thought that I would join to see what it is all about I am always looking to buy guns and ammo been on arms list sense it started and it is becoming the new craigs list hope that I am not stepping on anyones toes
Have A Blessed Evening
flashover08
}><}}};> 2 CHRONICLES 7:14 <;{{{><{

flashover08

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome back my friend my wife and I will be married 38 years this October boy there arent many of us around that can say that ,doe meat is a lot better to eat anyway you cant eat the horns although I am sure some have tryed I am new to this also I am looking to buy some land some day maybe with a small house and a big pond on it was going to buy before I retired but was injured on the job and was forced to retire early so not sure if it is going to happen now anyway look forward in talking to you in the near future
Have A Blessed Evening
flashover08
}><}}};> 2 CHRONICLES 7:14 <;{{{><{

Latest posts

Top Bottom