Introducing the Glock 44!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
617 is nice. Just fyi, a Sooner State Pawn has a 6 inch used one in stock for about $849. Ron had a 4 inch for sale here if it’s not gone. If you’re close to OKC I may go shoot my 44 tomorrow about 10:30 am at Wilshire a Gun Range. You’re welcome to come shoot it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks for the offer pstmstr, but maybe another time. I am wanting a 4" 617.

Last edited:

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anybody know if the trigger system is like other glocks, like connector and springs could be changed to make the trigger nicer?
I could be wrong but from the videos I've watched it would appear to be all the same parts and functions.

I was pretty excited about the G44 and went to buy one today, but the trigger was so bad I passed. If I change my mind, trigger improvement will be a priority. I'm now considering the Tac Sol conversion.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I could be wrong but from the videos I've watched it would appear to be all the same parts and functions.

I was pretty excited about the G44 and went to buy one today, but the trigger was so bad I passed. If I change my mind, trigger improvement will be a priority. I'm now considering the Tac Sol conversion.

I used to chase the ultimate Glock trigger, Vanek, Ghost connectors etc. Now I just shoot the stock trigger and don’t worry about it. Maybe it’s because I’m not accurate enough to worry about shooting small groups. My 44 seems to be about the same as my 19, maybe just a hair heavier. Won’t it depend on what frame you put the TS upper on as to how the trigger will be?

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I used to chase the ultimate Glock trigger, Vanek, Ghost connectors etc. Now I just shoot the stock trigger and don’t worry about it. Maybe it’s because I’m not accurate enough to worry about shooting small groups. My 44 seems to be about the same as my 19, maybe just a hair heavier. Won’t it depend on what frame you put the TS upper on as to how the trigger will be?

G19 with factory trigger has been my primary carry for over a decade. Maybe the 44 trigger needs a break in or a little work to make it better. I'm anxious to read some range reports. I've been reading reviews for Tac Sol conversion and they're not glowing. Between the two, the 44 may be the best option for a 19 trainer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom