Intruder story ends well

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FakeHuman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My girlfriend and I were setting on the back patio having a beverage. From where I was setting, I can look pretty much through the house. Heard a noise, then noticed a man walking through my home, going room to room, he hadn't see us on the patio. I went inside, retrieved a handgun, caught up with him and ordered him to the floor. I wish I could say that I was calm and collected, but I wasn't, the adrenline was flowing. My girlfriend rushes in, after the comotion and yells at me to STOP! The man on the floor is her daughters boyfriend. After setting the gun down, I ran roughshod over this guy. I told him he came dam close to being dead. Ever heard of ringing a doorbell, knocking on a door, going to the side gate and calling out or calling on a cell phone? I would never just walk into someones house, even if I knew them or family. I didn't know this guy at all. Girlfriend chewed me out and told me I was in the wrong. Was I? Anyway girlfreind is a ex and I keep the front locked up when I'm on the patio.

I don't think you can be too carefull these days and I would have likely done the same. Again, I would never enter someone's home without permission, I guess that's a lesson some people aren't teaching their kids nowadays.

tm8634

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i agree, what kind of dipsh*t just walks into a house:nono1:, me and employees have been going to doors for years for service (peoples plumbing problems) and the only times i walk in is if the owner has give me a key but i still knock several times before i unlock and yell to see if anyones home when i crack the door, H*ll you gota have some common sense...:doh:

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am a locksmith and I have to go into repossessed homes and rekey them. My bosses wife has given me the wrong address more than once. I have learned to knock loudly and announce myself at EVERY house I pick open and enter.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't lock my doors when im in the house but my house sits in the middle of 9 acres and i have 2 german sheperds that you must get passed before you get to the house and if they don't know you, they will pretty much gut you like a fish. If they do know you, they will lick you untill you pet them.

BigTexOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My girlfriend and I were setting on the back patio having a beverage. From where I was setting, I can look pretty much through the house. Heard a noise, then noticed a man walking through my home, going room to room, he hadn't see us on the patio. I went inside, retrieved a handgun, caught up with him and ordered him to the floor. I wish I could say that I was calm and collected, but I wasn't, the adrenline was flowing. My girlfriend rushes in, after the comotion and yells at me to STOP! The man on the floor is her daughters boyfriend. After setting the gun down, I ran roughshod over this guy. I told him he came dam close to being dead. Ever heard of ringing a doorbell, knocking on a door, going to the side gate and calling out or calling on a cell phone? I would never just walk into someones house, even if I knew them or family. I didn't know this guy at all. Girlfriend chewed me out and told me I was in the wrong. Was I? Anyway girlfreind is a ex and I keep the front locked up when I'm on the patio.

Was this at your house or the girlfriends house?

If it was your house, then what the hell was that guy thinking?

trickydick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't lock my doors when im in the house but my house sits in the middle of 9 acres and i have 2 german sheperds that you must get passed before you get to the house and if they don't know you, they will pretty much gut you like a fish. If they do know you, they will lick you untill you pet them.

I'm kinda set up like CHenry I have 10 acres, but the house is 400 feet from the road, we keep 7 dogs in the house and 2 more in the garage, nobody gets half-way up our drive with out it sounding like ww3 around here, it actuall might be too much some delivery drivers won't get out of there vehicles. We keep all the doors locked and i always have a gun in arms reach.

Latest posts

Top Bottom