IQ Test

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I solved it a couple posts back. Please give me a like
I don't see how you solved it... earphones and a watch don't change the 5 and if it does it is a cheat test made up by mensa jerks trying to be smug and they can kiss my lilly white .... buttocks!!! But I will give ya a like just cause .....

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't see how you solved it... earphones and a watch don't change the 5 and if it does it is a cheat test made up by mensa jerks trying to be smug and they can kiss my lilly white .... buttocks!!! But I will give ya a like just cause .....
The Sandlot Kiss GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Incorrect. A watch represent time or multiplication. A male symbol represents the patriarchy which is divisive/division. The earbuds represent sound or amplification which one would think means times but because it starts with an “a” it means addition. So:

Earbud - 5
Man - 5
Watch - 2

Earbud (5) + 2earbuds(5) = 15/man (divisive 5) = 3 x2 (because it’s double times) watch(2) which is 3^2 = 9

My math is sound. I was going to see how long this would take you all and clearly none of you would have gotten it. You’re welcome!
IMG_0897.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom