Assault Rifle 15 disassembles.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cold Smoke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m just kind of amazed by the guy looking around and picking up parts. That thing disintegrated right in front of his face and I don’t see any PPE on the dude.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m just kind of amazed by the guy looking around and picking up parts. That thing disintegrated right in front of his face and I don’t see any PPE on the dude.

Assembled in Pakistan. If you were to go to the NW frontier of Pakistan and see their gun manufacturing facilities, you'd understand even more.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Assembled in Pakistan. If you were to go to the NW frontier of Pakistan and see their gun manufacturing facilities, you'd understand even more.
I have handled and fired weapons made there. Never had a bad one that was not made for the tourist trade. I fired a knock off Enfield in 308 Win that used an FAL mag. Thing was solid. They and the Afgan tribesman have been making firearms for decades pretty much by hand.

I am trying to figure out what the bag looking thing is.

Cold Smoke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw a documentary fifteen or twenty years ago about the Khyber Pass arsenals. It was really impressive what they had going on up there. Bunch of little boys hunkered around a wooden bowl full of powder loading homemade AK fodder. Every weapon pattern and several hybrids to boot. Kind of hard to get the bulge on somebody who can take two big rocks and a couple of truck axels and build a Dushka out of it.

Cold Smoke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have handled and fired weapons made there. Never had a bad one that was not made for the tourist trade. I fired a knock off Enfield in 308 Win that used an FAL mag. Thing was solid. They and the Afgan tribesman have been making firearms for decades pretty much by hand.

I am trying to figure out what the bag looking thing is.
For what it would cost to have something like that fabbed here you could almost pay the airfare and rent donkeys for the trip. Sounds like a killer design.

Latest posts

Top Bottom