Iran Placing Medium-Range Missiles in Venezuela; Can Reach the U.S.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sigsilly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
North of the Red River, South of the Cimarron
We know what Jack Kennedy did in this situation. What would our illustrious, courageous leader of today do were this to be true? OH, right.. a big ball o'nuthin.

Agree to destroy 400+ B47 bombers in Turkey on the tarmac where they were based in 1963?
The "Missles of October" was a bull sh*t story. JFK denounced the Monroe Doctrine that has led up to Iran being able to get by with their supporting Hezbollah and Hamas terrorists being trained in Spanish in Venezuela and then being smuggled across the Mexican border into the US.
Look up how many OTM (other than Mexicans) ICE captures every year sneaking across our borders.
And now letting Iran put missles in Venezuela.
Reagan hit Grenada not to free the "captive US medical students" but to destroy a Cuban/Russian terrorist training camp based there. Tens of thousands Russian AKM rifles and military supplies captured there were shipped to Afghanistan mujahideen.
That's the kind of President we need.
This President will probably send the Venezualans and Iranians economic advisors to gain "good will".
My sentiments are to send them both an example of American technology - a rain of ICBMs to show them the error of their ways.

ETA And it we really wanted to play dirty, we'd strap attorneys on to each one of the ICBMs.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Of course it's a yes. We're all for freedom here, but are plenty okay with being the worlds tyrants.

That self-righteous and holier than though approach only pushes other countries towards better weapon technology.

Playing favorites around the globe certainly doesn't foster and love for America.

But it's good to know you're all for decimating a people's way of life and even their own because they pursue the same things in which we have.

Blood-thirsty much?

Wow. You want rogue nations to have nukes. Not sure what to say to that. Never mind, the U.S., U.N. and the rest of the 1st worlds governing bodies will try to stop it from happening, regardless of what you thing might be a good idea. :(

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Wow. You want rogue nations to have nukes. Not sure what to say to that. Never mind, the U.S., U.N. and the rest of the 1st worlds governing bodies will try to stop it from happening, regardless of what you thing might be a good idea. :(

And we all know, if a governing body says it's wrong, it's wrong! :thumb:

The UN is also in favor of stricter firearm control and even confiscation... I'm sure the EU is on board as well. I'll be sure to keep your logic in mind whenever that time comes.

On top of that, I'm sure there's absolutely no financial or political (in the sense to be able to manipulate them to our desire) motivation involved in pressuring Iran into not obtaining nuclear weapons... It's easy to bully a nation who only has baseball bats when you have guns. And when it comes time for round-table discussions, they're the children among adults and that's how we like it!!!

This thread is a great example of the unfortunate success of Fox News and company.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And we all know, if a governing body says it's wrong, it's wrong! :thumb:

The UN is also in favor of stricter firearm control and even confiscation... I'm sure the EU is on board as well. I'll be sure to keep your logic in mind whenever that time comes.

On top of that, I'm sure there's absolutely no financial or political (in the sense to be able to manipulate them to our desire) motivation involved in pressuring Iran into not obtaining nuclear weapons... It's easy to bully a nation who only has baseball bats when you have guns. And when it comes time for round-table discussions, they're the children among adults and that's how we like it!!!

This thread is a great example of the unfortunate success of Fox News and company.

Even a broken clock is right twice (referring to the U.N.). If you're in such a hurry to see parity among all nations, why don't you contact Jane Fonda about a trip together? I'm sure the excellent MSNBC channel would televise it! :)

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Even a broken clock is right twice (referring to the U.N.). If you're in such a hurry to see parity among all nations, why don't you contact Jane Fonda about a trip together? I'm sure the excellent MSNBC channel would televise it! :)

I don't have time. I'm too busy settin peeps straight on the internetz. :tounge2:

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The problem is that Iranian guy is a nut case and very likley to push the button for no good reason other than he's a nut.

This!!!! Remember he was one of those clowns who took over our embassy, and held them hostage, RADICAL ISLAMIST, who now runs the place, and then we have those poor misunderstood NORTH KOREANS, the old USSR would have been so proud of them now. I'm sure that they'er just all misunderstood, and just need a hug!!!!!!!!!

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Of course it's a yes. We're all for freedom here, but are plenty okay with being the worlds tyrants.

That self-righteous and holier than though approach only pushes other countries towards better weapon technology.

Playing favorites around the globe certainly doesn't foster and love for America.

But it's good to know you're all for decimating a people's way of life and even their own because they pursue the same things in which we have.

Blood-thirsty much?

Tell you what. Next time a dude threatens you with a knife and you're carrying, insist on him taking one of your extra guns so you don't have an unfair advantage.

Latest posts

Top Bottom