So much for the Iran nuclear deal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I really don't see why we need to have a deal with that "shothole country" anyhow. I don't know much about big world stuff but, what does Iran have to offer?

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"Not nuking Israel," mostly. Also some oil.
Can we not help defend Israel instead of making a deal with Iran which Iran will probably still do what it wants in "secret"? I guess my thinking is more like "let em hang themself with their own rope". If they decided to hit Israel, we could just burn Iran to the ground or something. It seems like makin deals with people who have a completely different way of life just puts off the inevitable.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can we not help defend Israel instead of making a deal with Iran which Iran will probably still do what it wants in "secret"? I guess my thinking is more like "let em hang themself with their own rope". If they decided to hit Israel, we could just burn Iran to the ground or something. It seems like makin deals with people who have a completely different way of life just puts off the inevitable.
We can, but it's generally considered preferable to avoid the use of nuclear weapons.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good, and I say let Israel defend Israel, the situation will fix itself, one way or another
The people of Iran are sick and tired of their current dictator, hit the country where it hurts (pocketbook through sanctions) and those people will rise up and take out the current leadership. As it should be, and we have no further involvement. I think the NORKs would have done the same but they were too far suppressed and afraid. The Iranians are not.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We (US) have all these agreements but no one follows them. The US breaking the N treaty with Iran, just opens the door for Israel to turn Iran into glass.
Iran has the weapons already. Anyone that thinks differently is nuts. Israel will not allow a first strike. Iran will move forward and openly display it's N weapons and that will spell the end of the sand box.
IMO

I am fine with that scenario.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom