So much for the Iran nuclear deal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The people of Iran are sick and tired of their current dictator, hit the country where it hurts (pocketbook through sanctions) and those people will rise up and take out the current leadership.

or.... you have Syria 2.0. I do agree though, seems there's a sizeable demographic within Iran that wants to progress away from the religious fundamentalism. One can only imagine what that country would look like without it.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
or.... you have Syria 2.0. I do agree though, seems there's a sizeable demographic within Iran that wants to progress away from the religious fundamentalism. One can only imagine what that country would look like without it.
Syria was already a 3rd world country and suppressed far beyond the ability to do much effectively.
Iran is far from that.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The people of Iran are sick and tired of their current dictator, hit the country where it hurts (pocketbook through sanctions) and those people will rise up and take out the current leadership. As it should be, and we have no further involvement. I think the NORKs would have done the same but they were too far suppressed and afraid. The Iranians are not.

I heard an interview a few months back. A talk show was interviewing an Iranian who was trying to lead a revolt and actually overthrow the dictatorship. The problem was the lack of organization due to the dictatorship disrupting internet and phone communication. If the can’t communicate, they can’t revolt. But your are right. There are a very large portion of the Iranian people that are ready to fight if they can get it together.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sooooo... I dunno if any of you are on Instagram..... but Ol' Donald's account is getting blown up by some Non-English speaking individuals lol. Some for, some against.... the tough talk is hilarious though.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Iran won’t do a dang thing to Israel. It would be suicide if they did. They know that we finally have a president that isn’t a gutless traitor. Trump won’t tolerate them pulling that crap and they know it. We have those scum bags over a barrel.

Latest posts

Top Bottom