Iran Placing Medium-Range Missiles in Venezuela; Can Reach the U.S.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I know this is not why you write posts like the above, but let me thank you in the most sincere manner possible for your time in harm's way, and thank you again for your calmness in acknowledging the fickle and inexperienced viewpoints of current US foreign policy.

The reminder to me is that those who came before were not meglomaniacal empire builders, but veterans who experienced the ugliness of war firsthand in far-off places and sought to keep that ugliness as far from our shores as permittable by the diplomacies of the day.

:puppet2:

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You're proving my point. We placed missiles around the globe due to a potential threat or a threat to our allies. Do you not believe Iran feels threatened by the US? We have threatened them with military action.

This all goes back to them obtaining nuclear technology. Again, something only the US and the countries it approves, can acquire. If you're not on the approved list, you get liberated and coincidentally, oil companies that were kicked out of your country for over 4 decades are finally able to come back and profit.

So you're acknowledging that you want countries like Iran, North Korea, Afghanistan, Somalia, etc. to have nuclear missiles?

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It's a yes or no question, Mr. Politician. Yes? Or no?

Of course it's a yes. We're all for freedom here, but are plenty okay with being the worlds tyrants.

That self-righteous and holier than though approach only pushes other countries towards better weapon technology.

Playing favorites around the globe certainly doesn't foster and love for America.

But it's good to know you're all for decimating a people's way of life and even their own because they pursue the same things in which we have.

Blood-thirsty much?

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The problem is that Iranian guy is a nut case and very likley to push the button for no good reason other than he's a nut.

Latest posts

Top Bottom